Jonboy

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

This is definitely my favorite Robinson pick he's made since being GM.    He ignored the noise, ignored the bullshit, ignored the win now pressure, and picked the best football player availa

stopped reading here

Man like I said before the draft - you take Simmons at 19 and you don't look back and don't dick around trying to trade down. This was the absolute right thing. 

Posted Images

On 5/22/2019 at 7:55 PM, Number9 said:

Question?  Since he's unable to play, does he still get the same salary for his slot?  The CBS wire said he got 13M.  

I just googled "Simmons signs for" and the top hits are about the fight in HS.  We always say "he paid his debt to society."  Sure doesn't ring true in his case.

https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/tennessee-titans/jeffery-simmons-29054/

37 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Because you don't understand how the internet search engines operate.

Be smarter and search Jeffery Simmons contract.

Being fair here,most folks ain’t typing contract afterwards.Unless ur a titan fan,media etc.Most fans gonna type Jeffery Simmons titans or after they smeared his name like sum immature school kids.Chances are most Probaly looked up the fight n not Simmons anyways.

31 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Maybe at the end of this season. He would be a nice late season addition if they are in contention for the playoffs.

You think he will be ready by late season? I could see maybe him being in a limited role but I cant picture him making an actual impact this season. I feel like if they just throw him into the trenches like that then re-injury would be too high of a risk. 

1 minute ago, GOAT9 said:

You think he will be ready by late season? I could see maybe him being in a limited role but I cant picture him making an actual impact this season. I feel like if they just throw him into the trenches like that then re-injury would be too high of a risk. 

Everyone recovers differently. I certainly don’t think he would be at his best in December, but I see no reason to think he would be likely to get hurt again. And he may well be better than whoever the last guy in the DLine rotation is.

11 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

Simmons 2020. I expect nothing this season 

Same. Even though ACL’s aren’t the death knell they used to be, you almost never see a productive player the next season. Anybody expecting a late season addition of an interior rushing force is going to be very disappointed.