The murder of James Byrd Jr.

Btowner

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

His brother must be an extreme libtard then. If somebody did that to my brother I would want to kill the fucker with my bare hands. 

I don’t know his politics. He simply believes the government shouldn’t be committing murder. And he’s right. 

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why does this even need to be a debate?  It was an absolutely heinous crime 20+ years ago now. It's good to see at least 2 of the 3 fry for their inhumane crime.  It's about damned time.

I guess the same kind of animals like this mom who killed her two children: https://www.foxnews.com/us/minnesota-mom-allegedly-kills-2-children-then-herself-investigators   Same kind of

Rolltide mad these guys were even charged with a crime!

12 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

What kind of animal is worse? This kind, or one that kills their own child?

That’s a tough one. I think that these animals are worse. These people absolutely hate other people to the point they are willing to tourture and kill them simply because they aren’t the same skin tone as them. They are evil inside. While it’s also absolutely evil and unforgivable that a parent could kill their child it’s not always because the parent is evil inside, Postpartum Depression is a severe mental condition that nearly 80% Of women experience after childbirth. And if not treated, it can lead them to doing things they wouldn’t ever do normally. Murder is murder and they should all be held accountable. 

2 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

That’s a tough one. I think that these animals are worse. These people absolutely hate other people to the point they are willing to tourture and kill them simply because they aren’t the same skin tone as them. They are evil inside. While it’s also absolutely evil and unforgivable that a parent could kill their child it’s not always because the parent is evil inside, Postpartum Depression is a severe mental condition that nearly 80% Of women experience after childbirth. And if not treated, it can lead them to doing things they wouldn’t ever do normally. Murder is murder and they should all be held accountable. 

Jake is talking about abortion. He’s not talking about a Casey Anthony situation. 

14 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

The death penalty is not murder. I am also against state sanctioned killing. 

So, why wasn’t that your first post in the thread? Instead you came here windmill fighting like a 3rd grader because you thought it was about Trump or white guilt.

7 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Jake is talking about abortion. He’s not talking about a Casey Anthony situation. 

Exactly. I wasn’t going to play his gotcha abortion game and gave him examples of people like Casey Anthony killing their kids outside of the womb.

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

Oh so it has nothing to do with the death penalty? 

There is no debatable issue here. Normal sane people do not do those things or defend those who did. You just wanted to push this libtard narrative of white people being hateful towards blacks. The narrative where blacks are helpless victims is an obsession with you libtards. 

Robert Byrd southern democrats lecturing the rest of us about racism and hate. rich. 

You are insane. If that’s what you got out of that post, I actually feel sorry for you.

if you can read the description of that murder and your initial reaction is “he has white guilt and he’s saying whites hates blacks” then that post says more about you than me.

Edited by Btowner

10 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

If libtards could tie this to Trump you are damn right they would.  How about the illegals coming in and killing people?  White people.  Are those hate crimes?  And yes, the cartels do things that are just as bad to all races of people.  Human trafficking ranks right up there as well.  Or how about illegal drugs that kill people every day.  These are real problems we are dealing with now and Dems don't care. 

There are more black on white killings than white on black despite the fact blacks make up only 15% of the population. 

Here we go, more complete crazy.  This has been the most fun thread I've read in a while. (not counting the GOT thread).

Thank goodness we finally executed the last real white supremacist left in America.

This will be a huge sigh of relief for the victims, namely President Trump and @Rolltide, who sometimes have to listen to depressing stories about shit like this.

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Murder: “the intentional killing of another with malice aforethought.”

State sanctioned killing is the very definition of murder. 

Except the death penalty is borne of the desire to remove an extreme offender from society to prevent any chance of them repeating their crime.  It stems from the belief that the offender is irredeemable, and that their crime is/was heinous enough to broaden the belief they will kill again.

Malice is not part of it, there is no spite involved.  The definition being:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/malice

Definition of malice

1 : desire to cause pain, injury, or distress to another an attack motivated by pure malice

2 : intent to commit an unlawful act or cause harm without legal justification or excuse ruined her reputation and did it with malice

Synonyms:

cattiness, despite, hatefulness, malevolence, maliciousness, malignance, malignancy, malignity, meanness, nastiness, spite, spitefulness, spleen, venom, viciousness

The object of the DP is not to cause harm or inflict injury/distress, but simply one of removing from the offender from civil society permanently.

17 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

The object of the DP is not to cause harm or inflict injury/distress, but simply one of removing from the offender from civil society permanently.

I'd argue the death penalty is often considered as a deterrent for heinous crimes, but it fails miserably as currently implemented.

Edited by begooode

30 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

I guess you morons don't get it.  We have heinous crimes being committed each day was my point and you don't care about those.  And yes, build the damn wall so we can reduce the murder, rape and drugs coming into the country not to mention the human trafficking.  Oh, is it horrible if someone thinks Houston is just over the hill when they get to the border and they die trying to walk 100s of miles to get there?  Ranchers are finding dead bodies all the time.  Not a good way to go either.

Guy dies a heinous death for being black in his own country --> BUILD THE WALL!!!