Who do y’all want tomorrow night?

TheChosenTitan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Jon to defeat the Night Ki- oh wait...wrong thread.    Seriously though, I don't have a clue who they'll draft or who I even want them to draft. Anxious to see the pick though. I could s

Jurrell Casey's Robin  

I still want that monster TE. And I still believe Hockenson will be that guy.

13 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Love Lawrence but can't get around how we had one of the better defenses last year and one of the worst offenses.  Still, it is only one pick.  IMO Lawrence is a freak with upside.  Hokenson would elevate the offense more than any other person we could pick.

Bradbury? A dominant C? Still think OL is the key to Mariota which is the key to the O. 

A couple of days ago I listed 4 guys.  I've eliminated Wilkins because I don't think he will be there.  I've eliminated Lindstrom because while I think he will be an excellent player and a great fit, he won't be a difference maker.

If the team wants to feature Henry and have a dominant running game, take Ford.

If the teams wants immediate pass rushing help from the defensive interior on opening day, take Tillery.

JRob has stymied any kind of prediction.  Back in the day, we were salivating for Jevon Kearse.  Who did we get?  I remember the board picking Chris Johnson @24.   Those days are long gone.  I don't have a clue this year.

What I want is three picks out of the top 50.  I think the draft is packed with talent in the first two rounds.  I think that's what we will get.  JRob the trader.

I think the board would melt down due to losing confidence in Jrob, the move makes no practical sense Qb play wise team chemistry wise and financially regardless of how you feel about Marcus.

Edited by Huston