Who do y’all want tomorrow night?

TheChosenTitan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Jon to defeat the Night Ki- oh wait...wrong thread.    Seriously though, I don't have a clue who they'll draft or who I even want them to draft. Anxious to see the pick though. I could s

Jurrell Casey's Robin  

I still want that monster TE. And I still believe Hockenson will be that guy.

I have no real want for our top pick. While I would prefer we take a oline or dline play in 1 with the other and a pass rusher in 2-3 I haven't watch this draft class enough to go beyond that.

I have seen alot of people on here calling for simmons at 19 and I just don't see it. As I said I dont watch NCAA football so I am going of highlights. He has great burst but almost everything I watched looked like terrible oline play. There was the play he pushed the center back and knocked down a pass or where he held the double team and crashed down for an assist tackle.

My point being is I could be missing something but I would be very disappointed if we took him. If anyone has a specific game tape or something that could show me more I am not dead set on that. To me his tape looked more like a wr highlight tape where the corner triped in hos backpedaling half the time vs him being thay good.

Sweat, Hockenson, Ford, Wilkins, Tillery, Burns or Oliver.  

If not there, trade down.  In that case, Lindstrom, Lawrence, or Tytus Howard.

I would also caveat that I definitively do not want Marquise Brown.  Even Darren Sproles is 190lbs.  Brown is going to get hit, bumped, and pressed constantly.  Clelin Ferrell is a fine prospect but just doesn't excite me.  Noah Fant doesn't help us with receiving TE's already on the roster.  DK Metcalf screams bust to me.  Jaylon Ferguson is another guy who I think will struggle at the next level.  I hope they stay far away from Jachai Polite even if he's available in the 2nd round.  

I really like Charles Omenihu, Khalen Saunders, Arcega-Whiteside, Ben Banogu, Gary Jennings, Nate Davis, Dru Samia, Jimmy Moreland, and Derick Roberson later on.  

I know we won't get all of those players but that's the list of guys I'm hoping for so as long as we get a few, I'll be happy.  

NT, iOL, EDGE or maybe Metcalf.

Lawrence is probably higher on my list than most but not really firm. Would be cool to trade back and get him or trade up from the 2nd round.

I honestly hope we go offense in the first. Its what holding this team back from a playoff run. Our defense is fine and I dont see how a rotational DL will add much to the overall scheme of things but Ill be fine if we go that route, theres plenty to choose from. We need more consistency at QB, better blocking and playmakers in the passing game to match up playoff teams and we have to face the music with Marcus.