Who do y’all want tomorrow night?

TheChosenTitan

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

For Jon to defeat the Night Ki- oh wait...wrong thread.    Seriously though, I don't have a clue who they'll draft or who I even want them to draft. Anxious to see the pick though. I could s

Jurrell Casey's Robin  

I still want that monster TE. And I still believe Hockenson will be that guy.

Hock, Brown or Metcalf.

i believe they need to throw every single thing at Mariota to make sure he’s a bum or not. It’s the biggest decision for this team since he was drafted.

If he is a bum and dosent get resigned. The rookie they bring in will have it made Mahomes style.

I don't have much of a dog in the fight, if any. I've seen good arguments or decent video of Marquise Brown, DK Metcalf, and Hockenson. So I guess I'd be fine with either of those guys if we go offense.

Defense I'm not as knowledgeable of the players. I'm not knowledgeable on the offense either but I know more about them than I do the defensive guys. I guess the prevailing thought is that we'll go either edge LB or a strong DL prospect. I'm good either way, but I don't have any particular guy I'm rooting for. If we went secondary with that first pick I'd be incredibly shocked.

Also, I know we still need to fill the right guard spot so I wouldn't be surprised if an OL is the pick. Maybe we wait until the 2nd round to do that. I'd prefer that, unless JRob was worried he wouldn't get a good enough player if he waited.

If you pinched my arm right now I'd say I want either Metcalf or Brown, with me leaning slightly toward Brown due to his speed. But Metcalf is quite fast himself, plus he's bigger/taller and a lot more muscular. And he isn't coming off a foot injury like Brown is.

So in short... I don't have a fuckin clue. Just entertain my ass, Nashville/NFL/Titans.

Also, git that motherfucker, Aegon! We prayin fo yo ass. #TeamLiving #TeamTargaryen #FuckDemWalkers

Edited by NashvilleNinja

Picking as low as we do, there are several guys that I'd be about, if they were to fall to us.

Even though they're not at positions of immediate need, I'd love to somehow get Devin White or Greedy Williams.

Realistically... Hollywood, Burns, and Hock are probably my top 3 who may be there if we stay at 19.

Marquise Brown or TJ Hockenson

Usually i hate drafting WR because usually i dont see any gamechangers and hate reaching for one and it seems we get snakebit every time we draft one early.....However i do think Brown could be like Tyreek Hill someone who can open up what has been a stale predictable offense.

With Brown out there it would help Davis get free more often and likely help Henry a lot in the run game. I really like Hockenson as well BUT i dont see him lasting until 19.

I do not want Fant at all.

I would be ok with a guy like Lawrence or Simmons to help Casey.

Would be fine with OL help.

Edited by MIKE75