Titans linked to Lock?

BudsOilers

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

yeah...that is a real possibility..Mariota is probably why LaFluer left or at least that is a possiblity.  It's also possible that you are an idiot.

Good god Blake.  Thank god they didn't promote his dumb ass to GM when they canned Webster.

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I said 4 QBs between the active roster and the PS.

Read it again.

I don't think this team is deep enough to keep 3 QBs on the active roster.

YMMV

They draft a guy on day 1 or 2, they are committing to 3 QB's on the 53.  Plenty of teams do it.

20 minutes ago, big2033 said:

Jesus. I was being nice but now you're going to be an ass about it I'm going in.

Processing doesn't mean shit when you don't force the ball downfield. You still have to throw it to the right place.

Also, he said that in August, preseason. And that's the only overtly positive thing he's ever said about Mariota.

You're wrong. He's far from a Mariota homer. FAR from it. But not only have you stuck to your guns you've started insulting me for something you're clearly wrong about. Moronic.

He called him a mid-tier talent, being able to process doesn't mean you're Tom Brady.

And if you want to cherry pick twitter messages, my message to him was:

"BTW kudos to you. I believe your best comparison for Mariota has been Alex Smith. Seems like the prediction is coming to fruition."

He then retweeted that message on his feed. That was January of 2019. Oddly, he didn't add in "AND HE PROCESSES LIKE BRADY" either ... 

My tweet beats your tweet. LOL. Fucking stupid hill to die on. Dick.

Interesting. So he didn’t say he might be the fastest processor since Brady? He didn’t say he has a quicker release than Rodgers? Hell, that’s why I mixed them up. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

8 minutes ago, 8MM said:

big processes things as fast as Oman....which means....

tenor.gif?itemid=5412135

Damn right I process fast. But that's not the only thing that makes me the Tom Brady of this forum.

It'd be stupid to form that narrative from one positive after all. Right @IsntLifeFunny?

Edited by big2033

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Interesting. So he didn’t say he was might be the fastest processor since Brady? He didn’t say he has a quicker release than Rodgers? Hell, that’s why I mixed them up. 

Did he say he was the best QB since Tom Brady? If you're going to go homer ... you're going to have to do better than this.

Take the "L".

I was fine letting it slide but for whatever reason you wanted to talk shit, so now you'll have to swallow it.

Lol I make a mistake because the first tweet that comes up is “he may be the best processor since Tom Brady” and the second is “he has a quicker release than Rodgers” and I mixed him up with Fahey. Oops. Now Big is the Tom Brady of the forum. Lol oh man. My bad guys. 

Edited by IsntLifeFunny

1 minute ago, big2033 said:

Did he say he was the best QB since Tom Brady? If you're going to go homer ... you're going to have to do better than this.

Take the "L".

I was fine letting it slide but for whatever reason you wanted to talk shit, so now you'll have to swallow it.

Yep I made a mistake on the two people, Tom. 

1 minute ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Lol I make a mistake because the first tweet that comes up is “he’s may be the best processor since Tom Brady” and the second is “he has a quicker release than Rodgers” and I mixed him up with Fahey. Oops. Now Big is the Tom Brady of the forum. Lol oh man. My bad guys. 

It was a joke. I'm not Tom Brady.

But you look like Ryan Leaf right now.

Just now, big2033 said:

It was a joke. I'm not Tom Brady.

But you look like Ryan Leaf right now.

I’m sure you think that, Tom. Albright put him in the discussion with Brady and Rodgers. My mistake was thinking a homer was a guy that likes to sit on both sides of the fence. I’m fine with that. All good, Tom. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Albright has been a massive Mariota homer. I’m not sure how you don’t remember this regardless of his his pre-draft stance. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

It’s been quite a while since I’ve seen someone so wrong about something on the football board. 

Lesson here, don't be a colossal jackass when you don't have to be, and you won't look like a moron.

Oops.

And, Tom's fine, but you can also use Tom Brady, Mr. Brady or the G.O.A.T. or the forums fastest processor.

Edited by big2033