Titans Bring Back CJ2K...

Jonboy

For a couple years, CJ was one of the most explosive and feared playmakers to ever set foot on the gridiron.    Very few players can say that at any point in their careers.

To this day, I still regard CJ as the gold  standard of speed for NFL players.  Lots of guys run fast in a controlled track environment while wearing shorts;  rarely does that speed translate to the field.  

In terms of game situations with full pads, CJ was the fastest I’ve ever seen, bar none.   The guy possessed a gear that simply doesn’t exist in other players.  Even fast guys looked silly by comparison.

46 minutes ago, TitansAB said:

So will you.... and I can’t wait for that thread!!

Extremely unlikely

CJ has already been shot gang banging. His thug life will catch up to him sooner or later

1 minute ago, OILERMAN said:

Extremely unlikely

CJ has already been shot gang banging. His thug life will catch up to him sooner or later

Who dies first?  CJ or Pac? Or VY?

Edited by japan

Just now, japan said:

Who dies first?  CJ or Pac? Or VY?

That's a good one. Pacman could easily be killed at any time. VY could forget to eat and starve or go outside in the rain and drown at any point. 

I personally like Pacman out of the 3.

I'd guess CJ