Call Your Shot

Carpy

Call Your Shot - 1st Titans Pick  

63 members have voted

1. 1. Who WILL the Titans Draft with their First Pick?

• Rashan Gary
    • TJ Hockenson
    • Noah Fant
    • Clelin Ferrell
    • Christian Wilkins
    • Brian Burns
    • Cody Ford
    • Jeffery Simmons
    • Montez Sweat
    • Marquise Brown
    • Dexter Lawrence
    • Garrett Bradbury
    • Dalton Risner
    • DK Metcalf
    • Chris Lindstrom
    • Ed Oliver
    • Jerry Tillery
    • Erik McCoy
    • JJ Arcega-Whiteside
    • Other
  2. 2. Which player do you WANT the Titans to draft with their First Pick?

• Rashan Gary
    • TJ Hockenson
    • Noah Fant
    • Clelin Ferrell
    • Christian Wilkins
    • Brian Burns
    • Cody Ford
    • Jeffery Simmons
    • Montez Sweat
    • Marquise Brown
    • Dexter Lawrence
    • Garrett Bradbury
    • Dalton Risner
    • DK Metcalf
    • Chris Lindstrom
    • Ed Oliver
    • Jerry Tillery
    • Erik McCoy
    • JJ Arcega-Whiteside
    • Other

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2019 at 09:00 AM

48 Hours out - Let's do a poll to see where everyone sits.

Question 1 - Who do you think the Titans draft first?

Question 2 - Who would you draft first if you were JRob?

The questions are intended regardless of whether they trade up trade down or stay where they are.  If you want someone like Hockenson, then the expectation is that you are also willing to pay the price to move up and get him in the range he is expected to go.

Edited by Carpy

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Evan Silva did his mock yesterday and he had the most accurate mock draft last season out of the entire media. He's very well informed on teams needs.   He had the Titans taking guard Cody F

1. Dexter Lawrence   Tough call, but I think JR and Pees might look at Lawrence and see shades of Wilfork. I think Lawrence will be sitting there at 19, unlike Burns and Wilkins who I think

He actually is an option imo, even it's it's a small chance. He could replace Stocker right away. 

Posted Images

1. Dexter Lawrence

Tough call, but I think JR and Pees might look at Lawrence and see shades of Wilfork. I think Lawrence will be sitting there at 19, unlike Burns and Wilkins who I think will both be gone by 19. I think we would pass on Sweat based on the medical issues if that's true. It's a tossup between Simmons and Lawrence for me. I don't think Tillery is in play at 19, maybe in a trade down. I feel more confident now that it'll be a DL and not IOL.

2. Jeffrey Simmons

It's tough to take an injured player and I can see the reasons why we'd pass, but we need more difference makers and he to me has the best chance of being one based on the DL I think will be there at 19.

I know virtually nothing about this draft, but I wouldn’t be surprised to see a trade down and/or an offensive lineman picked. Defensive line is an option as well, perhaps in the second round. The Titans have a strong need on OL and the range they’ll likely be picking within would make sense for OL too.

None jumped out at me as I read the list.  I went Burns, but I'm sure he'll be gone by 19.  Had a brief thought of Tillery.

I've wanted Marquise for a while, so I picked him, but I definitely see the need for other positions.

I'm picturing Simmons going to the Colts.

Im pounding the table for Hockenson. Its a prayer but I think the Lions have too many needs to go TE and im hoping the Packers decide on Fant. That should leave enough room for Hock to get to us. 

1 hour ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

I know it isn’t popular but I would love if we drafted Metcalf. His physical ability is off the charts. If he pans out he could be a dominant WR for a long time. 

If that's who JRob wants then so be it, but Metcalf may not make it to the 19th pick. I could see the 49ers (may be a stretch at #2, but Jimmy G could use a go to), Giants, Lions, Panthers, Bills, or even Packers going after him.

Just now, OILERMAN said:

I think the dumbest pick being mocked to the Titans is Noah Fant. With Jonnu Smith and Firkser on the roster behind Walker it makes absolutely no sense. 

Mentioned the same thing yesterday when that WalterFootball report was posted, just can't see JRob taking Fant with his high drop rate and adequate blocking.