Titansreports biggest pre draft mariota myths

MamlngEnvy

Draft time getting close! Let’s remind everyone how dumb a lot of you are

what we’re the biggest mariota myths pre draft his year?

the perfect prospect 

he’s a guy who won’t need a lot of top talent to win

hell make others better 

elite decision making 

what we’re some of your favorites? 

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like the one where we're and were are different words. I'm not usually that guy but c'mon man. 

My favorite is "Hell make others better."

The Seahawks don't want to pay Russell Wilson ...    That's my favorite.

13 hours ago, 52O said:

People be so triggered by their past they nitpicking grammar 

instant victory 

No my friend. You're really bad at spelling. Junior-high level. Get that shit fixed.

We can't avoid a train wreck. We all make mistakes but your shit is borderline E.S.L. (english as a second language).

Edited by big2033

13 minutes ago, big2033 said:

No my friend. You're really bad a spelling. Junior-high level. Get that shit fixed.

We can't avoid a train wreck. We all make mistakes but your shit is borderline E.S.L. (english as a second language).

I just type it brah 

the machine does what the machine wants, and I have no care to fix it 

AND OMG YOU SAID YOURE REALLY BAD A SPELLING GO BACK TO PRESCHOOL MR “I can’t spell at”

Edited by 52O

55 minutes ago, 52O said:

People be so triggered by their past they nitpicking grammar 

instant victory 

I didn't want to draft Mariota so I'm not triggered bruh. An odd typo here and there is no big deal since we all do it sometimes but you had so many that it not only under-cut but actually obscured the point you were trying to get across. If anything, proof read your stuff so people can't just go in on your grammar.

Just now, Mythos27 said:

I didn't want to draft Mariota so I'm not triggered bruh. An odd typo here and there is no big deal since we all do it sometimes but you had so many that it not only under-cut but actually obscured the point you were trying to get across. If anything, proof read your stuff so people can't just go in on your grammar.

If you’re really that confused by the one or two times the auto correct accidentally made it the wrong version of the world you have problems

its been proven the average human brain can read completely jumbled messes with ease as long as a few letters are in place. What’s that’s say about y’all? 

5 minutes ago, 52O said:

If you’re really that confused by the one or two times the auto correct accidentally made it the wrong version of the world you have problems

its been proven the average human brain can read completely jumbled messes with ease as long as a few letters are in place. What’s that’s say about y’all? 

Rather than get all defensive and come at me, you really should just re-evaluate your approach. We could be discussing the various over-the-top things that were said about Mariota right now but instead the thread got instantly derailed by your writing. I know I made a joke at your expense (couldn't help it) but my advice is sincere. Anything that clouds the message you want to get across should be cut out.

For the record, the idea that Mariota was a "flawless" prospect was ridiculous. Every prospect has a flaw. Mariota was a very good prospect though.

Edited by Mythos27

1 minute ago, Mythos27 said:

Rather than get all defensive and come at me, you really should just re-evaluate your approach. We could be discussing the various over-the-top things that were said about Mariota right now but instead the thread got instantly derailed by your writing. I know I made a joke at your expense (couldn't help it) but my advice is sincere. Anything that clouds the message you want to get across should be cut out.

For the record, the idea that Mariota was a "flawless" prospect was ridiculous. Every prospect has a flaw. Mariota was a very good prospect though.

“Derailed by my writing”

literally three words had wrong apostrophes cuz autocorrect LOL

5 hours ago, Mythos27 said:

Ok. Defensiveness it is.  

You can lead a horse to water but you can't keep it from drowning.

7 hours ago, ctm said:

My favorite myth is.....he's so bad we shouldn't draft any WRs to help him because it's a waste.

Rinse and repeat in every thread.

Fan logic when it comes to team building. Because it would also be a waste for whoever might supplant Mariota if he didn't work out... ?