9 players I love at 19 & 9 players I hate at 19

kyle021

I'm not so sure Wilkins isn't explosive. I've watched a lot of Clemson football and I was impressed by Wilkins, Ferrill, and Lawrence. All 3 could be major contributors at the NFL level. I even like Austin Bryant, who could be a solid depth guy in the league. 

Notes on Wilkins from nfl.com draft profile:

• Instant snap reaction with fast hands into contact
  • Lateral quickness to disrupt in gaps
  • Short area agility of a linebacker

36 minutes ago, Soxcat said:

Wilkins is a sure fire 1st round pick and Casey lasted until the 3rd round.   They both have short area quickness and explosiveness.  But I'm not going to argue with someone who is bullheaded. 

Wilkins lower body isnt like Caseys

I really like Saunders. I think hes a first round talent and have no idea why mocks are putting him in the third round. Its a joke. I feel the same about Saunders as I did with Leonard last year. It dont matter what college or talent they played against you can definitely see the potential and talent. Id rather draft Saunders and his potential, he is like Casey.  Imagine him cutting weight from his 320lb frame down to 300.

I honestly like Simmons, Saunders and Tillery over Wilkins. I've never said Wilkins will be a bust but I'm just looking at potential and to me he would be the Kevin Dyson pick instead of us going after Randy Moss (Simmons).