Full Titans Mock

kyle021

10 hours ago, reo said:

I think my ideal draft this year would be to trade back from 19 and pick Lawrence or iOL then trade up from our 2nd and get the other one. 

I like trading back. There are just some really good players in the early rounds.

8 hours ago, Supernope said:

Has Belichick ever traded up in the 1st?  

I don’t think so. I’d be willing to trade into the 25-32 range or even the first few picks of the 2nd round. I’m all in on Jerry Tillery and of JRob thinks we can get him a little later I’d be all for it.

26 minutes ago, SuperFreak90 said:

I expect J-Rob to trade down somewhere in this draft 

Not a lot of elite prospects and very deep pools of players at multiple positions of need.  If ever there was a good draft to try and trade down, this would be it.  

32 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Not a lot of elite prospects and very deep pools of players at multiple positions of need.  If ever there was a good draft to try and trade down, this would be it.  

I wouldn't mind it if he does it in round 2.  It doesn't seem like there's a big difference between a player at our position of need in round 2 and 3.

1 minute ago, rns90 said:

I wouldn't mind it if he does it in round 2.  It doesn't seem like there's a big difference between a player at our position of need in round 2 and 3.

Yea, it all depends on who falls and where the runs are on the different position groups.  Everyone runs off these mock drafts and draft rankings but the truth is, the experts will only hit on about 20% or so and the rankings won't line up like we think either so the 2nd round could look completely different than we all assume it will.

On-premise though, I agree with the idea of trading down if you feel good about a pool of players who will be there where you're able to trade down to.  

I think a small trade up in the 2nd or 3rd is a more likely scenario.

The Titans think they are very close to being a playoff contender.  Pees said as much.  You could argue that if they had a starting RG and another DL who could pass rush then everything else is just filling out the depth chart.