Full Titans Mock

kyle021

Be prepared. I’m going to flood the board with 3-5 more until Thursday before the draft. 

This mock is what I WANT TO SEE not what the titans are looking at or who they are probably looking at. It’s hard bc the 30 man visit list is on complete lock down minus a few guys

I am throwing two mocks at you in one thread. One with a trade and the other with us just sticking and picking. 

Lets stick and pick first. 

1) Montez Sweat - OLB

- Have him split reps with Wake and pair him with Wake, Landry, Casey and Saunders in the nickel and watch out. These boys will dominate OLs

2) Khalen Saunders - DT

- Love his game. Worth the 51 pick in my eyes. Put him next to Casey in the nickel and have him rotate with Casey and watch him create havoc. Round out the DL rotation by bringing in Urban also. 

3) Elgton Jenkins - G/C

- Can start at Center or RG day one. I would start him at RG and play Jones at center and flip Jenkins to Center next year. 

4) Terry McLaurin - WR 

- Good routes. Clutch hands. Burning speed. Great ST player. Can be a quality #2 in the future. 

5) Mitch Hyatt - OG/RT

- backup RG and eventual replacement for Dennis Kelly. 

6) Kaden Smith - TE

- A TE we’ve shown interest in and is a pure receiver. 

Draft with a trade back. 

We send pick 19 to NE for pick 32 and their top 2nd rounder this year plus swapping our 4th for their comp 3 so they can take either Hockenson TE 

1) Chris Lindstrom - RG

2) Andy Isabella - WR

2) Khalen Saunders - DT

3) Chase Winovich - OLB

3) Darrell Henderson - RB

5) Dawson Knox - TE

6) Mark Fields - CB

We land one of the top OG’s in the draft. One of the top WRs in my book in Andy Isabella who comes in day one and starts opposite Davis and can flat out fly. He can play outside or inside. Is tough as nails. Fast as fuck. Sticky hands. Clutch route runner and extremely consistent and productive. If he was 6’1 and 215lb he would be a lock for a top 15 pick. He is 5’10 and 200. I thought about Marquise Brown here who is a known top 30 visit but I went with “my guy” instead. 

Saunders - see above 

Winovich - KVB clone. Love this kid. Mean and plays with a high motor and more athletic than you would think. Perfect fit. We have interest. 

Henderson - Perfect compliment to our run game and could be an everydown back. A true threat to take it the distance everytime he steps on the field. 

Knox - Love his game. Probably goes round 3-4 but one can hope he drops. 

Fields - Potential to be a solid #5 CB - PS player with room to develope into a quality backup and solid ST

Appreciate you doing a stick and pick mock for once.  Less annoyance.  I do think you should save your future mocks for the day before the draft.  It really is pointless at this point to throw darts at the board.

I like Sweat in one.  With the rumors of him dropping, it could happen and a pass rusher would create a nice Buzz.  I don't think he'll be the pick but I like the reasoning and I like the player a lot.  I wouldn't be upset.

Saunders in two is another player I really like.  He would help.  It's a little high for him IMO there but sometimes you have to overpay to get the guy you want and Saunders likely falls into that category.

Elgton Jenkins, I'm not a fan of.  I don't think he's good enough to start at a high level right away and his natural position is C which means Jones is playing out of his better position as well.  He's also only an average athlete and, no matter who they take at IOL, I want them to be at least an above average NFL athlete as that was the biggest concern last year.  

Love McLaurin but he'll be long gone by this pick.  He was too good at the Senior Bowl and ran a 4.35 at the combine.  He's currently projected to go in the third and I think he's likely to go early third.  If he somehow fell this far and the draft just happened to line up this way, then yea, run to the podium.  

I'm fine with an OG and TE late, especially in this class.  Those aren't the guys I would have taken but an overall pretty solid effort.  

I'll leave other posters to comment on the second one. 

1 hour ago, Huston said:

Being locked in one one player in the draft is a recipe for disappointment my man.

I've said repeatedly that I don't really have a favorite this year. There are a lot of ways I think they could go that I'd be fine with.

I think that could be ideal but I'm not that attached to the idea.

Edited by reo

Just now, reo said:

I've said repeatedly that I don't really have a favorite this year. There are a lot of ways I think they could go that I'd be fine with.

I think that could be ideal but I'm bit that attached to the idea.

My bad then I thought you were one of the Dexter or bust guys. I've was hoping for Simmons some how before the injury, then Sweat and Burns before they blew up the combine.

I like the stick and pick one Kyle. I would take that.  

DT, Edge, WR and IOL in the first four rounds is perfect. And the order is correct given strength of draft.

I haven’t been into the draft as much in the past couple of years.

Edited by Kirkster