Seriously, how can anyone feel comfortable with Trump as president with quotes like these...

ChesterCopperpot1

19 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I really do not know how anyone can read the Mueller Report and think Trump comes out smelling like roses. The report makes him look entirely incompetent and like a buffoon. Not that I needed a report to tell me those things. 

Having been with many lawyers, yes they all take notes. 

Now, since none of us were in the room, we do not know the tone of his comments. If Trump said it in a serious tone, then yes it sounds stupid. If he said it in a sarcastic tone, then it is harmless.

Anything Trump says or does will always be seen through a negative lens to the Dems. And that's ok. But it doesnt always mean that it is as bad as you want it to be. And 80% of Dem complaints about him are personality based. I voted for him and I think many things he says are dumb. But I base my decisions on policy, not personality.

That's all for me for the next few months. I will see you turds when the IG report or Huber report comes out. Dont miss me too much. :)

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The defenders just look pitiful at this point. 

I took the deposition of a plaintiff in a car wreck today. A small fender bender with less than $1,000 in property damage. I took 8 pages of notes. 

His own lawyer resigned because he knew he would be indicted if he followed through with a direct order from the president...anyone who doesn’t understand the implications of that simple fact should p

41 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Having been with many lawyers, yes they all take notes. 

Now, since none of us were in the room, we do not know the tone of his comments. If Trump said it in a serious tone, then yes it sounds stupid. If he said it in a sarcastic tone, then it is harmless.

Anything Trump says or does will always be seen through a negative lens to the Dems. And that's ok. But it doesnt always mean that it is as bad as you want it to be. And 80% of Dem complaints about him are personality based. I voted for him and I think many things he says are dumb. But I base my decisions on policy, not personality.

That's all for me for the next few months. I will see you turds when the IG report or Huber report comes out. Dont miss me too much. :)

There is no tone that makes that statement by Trump look good...

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

I really do not know how anyone can read the Mueller Report and think Trump comes out smelling like roses. The report makes him look entirely incompetent and like a buffoon. Not that I needed a report to tell me those things. 

Did you see the stuff on trump telling lewindoski to tell Sessions to give a speech about recusing himself and that Trump ran the greatest campaign of all time or he was fired? He’s asking a private citizen to fire Sessions.

It’s just so unreal such a buffoon is the President 

3 hours ago, Rolltide said:

That is pretty damn ignorant no? Obama saying that he campaigned in 57 states. What country was he talking about?

There are 50 threads like this. Trump is dumb etc. All I know is that the country is booming. Everybody who wants to work has a job no matter what their color and we are the number 1 producer of oil and natural gas in the world. Drive down hwy 65 and look at all the construction going on. This country is booming and all the demtards want to do is tear it down. 

Ignorant? Do you really think in your heart of hearts that Barack Obama does not know that there are 50 states in the US? Ridiculous.

Also, this "boom" has been happening since 2011. You're putting on serious blinders if you think this all just started to happen overnight. And while Fracking is the sole reason for the crude production, it probably would be best for the U.S. to investigate the long-term effects a bit more before we trade our land for a couple of years of peak production. THAT would be what we call "shortsighted."

Because "Lawyers don't take notes." sounds a lot better than "All white men should pay slavery reparations." or "Unemployment is low because people are working 2 jobs.", or "We are all going to die in 12 years if we don't stop driving cars and stop cows from farting" and that great one by good ol  Sheila "The Constitution is 400 years old." 

8 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

Because "Lawyers don't take notes." sounds a lot better than "All white men should pay slavery reparations." or "Unemployment is low because people are working 2 jobs.", or "We are all going to die in 12 years if we don't stop driving cars and stop cows from farting" and that great one by good ol  Sheila "The Constitution is 400 years old." 

Denouncing stupidity that a small sliver of far lefties have said then and seen through the lens of conservative media does absolutely nothing to absolve the POTUS.  The man is a crook.  The "so are the Democrats!" excuse just doesn't work here.  

6 hours ago, Justafan said:

Denouncing stupidity that a small sliver of far lefties have said then and seen through the lens of conservative media does absolutely nothing to absolve the POTUS.  The man is a crook.  The "so are the Democrats!" excuse just doesn't work here.  

It does matter because it means Democrats cant offer a viable alternative. They scream and complain about this shit and then present us with absolute garbage. Not a single Democrat Presidential nominee is worth a shit so far. Ill gladly take 4 more years of Trump ignorance and stupidity over a faggot that wants to force slavery reparations or some other bullshit policy on me. 

2 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

It does matter because it means Democrats cant offer a viable alternative. They scream and complain about this shit and then present us with absolute garbage. Not a single Democrat Presidential nominee is worth a shit so far. Ill gladly take 4 more years of Trump ignorance and stupidity over a faggot that wants to force slavery reparations or some other bullshit policy on me. 

Many said the same thing about the Republican field a couple of years ago.  Throwing around derogatory terms and bringing up reparations like that is a legitimate position for doesn't help.  The people who are for reparations on the left are the same type of people who are for cessation on the right.  Yes, they are there but they don't demonstrate the moderate opinion or anywhere near close to a majority opinion from that side. 

And as for Trump.  It doesn't matter.  Whoever the Democratic nominee is will be an upgrade over a complete crook and jackass like Trump.  He's a disgrace to the office.  Period.  A weak President is preferable to that.  I'll let you have the last word on that and then I'm moving on before we start just going back and forth at each other.  

17 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Many said the same thing about the Republican field a couple of years ago.  Throwing around derogatory terms and bringing up reparations like that is a legitimate position for doesn't help.  The people who are for reparations on the left are the same type of people who are for cessation on the right.  Yes, they are there but they don't demonstrate the moderate opinion or anywhere near close to a majority opinion from that side. 

And as for Trump.  It doesn't matter.  Whoever the Democratic nominee is will be an upgrade over a complete crook and jackass like Trump.  He's a disgrace to the office.  Period.  A weak President is preferable to that.  I'll let you have the last word on that and then I'm moving on before we start just going back and forth at each other.  

Ill take Trump over any current Dem Candidate and ill leave it at that. Give me a Dem that doesn't have some absolute ridiculous policy and then Ill gladly change. 

10 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Obama is a small sliver of lefties? 57 states. I bet you thought there were 50. 

Only you would take a shot at someone's intelligence while ignoring your hero can't even pronounce origin.

Edited by Btowner