OILERMAN

Should Democrats impeach Trump?

Impeachment, but Without the Moral Clarity

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/07/house-democrats-slouch-toward-impeachment/594940/

On Friday, the House Judiciary Committee dropped a bombshell: The committee’s Democrats are beginning an impeachment inquiry against the president of the United States. You could be forgiven if you didn’t notice.

Basically these chickenshits are trying to call it an impeachment just enough to get the courts to give them everything they ask for and act like they did their constitutional duty without fully calling it an impeachment.

History will judge Pelosi too 

On 7/27/2019 at 11:46 AM, Little Earl said:

You libtards are funny, on top of your usual hypocrisy.   For the umpteenth time, explain why it was wrong to impeach Bill Clinton on charges of two crimes, one of which was obstruction of justice.  But is so neccessary and right for Trump?

Nobody gives a shit about Clinton except for your Truck dick suckers. 

2 hours ago, patsplat said:

One thing to keep in mind... There's a lot of dirty money in this world, and it's all going to defend Trump.

And a lot is going to illegals. And killing babies.

Trump tells aides on the border if they break law he'll pardon them concerning the building of the wall. He should be impeached over that alone and removed from office but he's gotten away with so much to this point it doesn't even move the needle. 

On 7/28/2019 at 6:21 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

Not nearly as much in comparison. Try again. 

As usual you don't know what you are talking about. 

On 7/28/2019 at 5:53 PM, JakePA_Titan said:

And a lot is going to illegals. And killing babies.

Yep, you're a fucking idiot.

On 9/1/2019 at 11:17 AM, WG53 said:

As usual you don't know what you are talking about. 

Right. Definitely more illegal immigrant families being temporarily separated than there are babies being killed. You can try again too. 

On 9/2/2019 at 1:32 AM, MadMax said:

Yep, you're a fucking idiot.

Yet all you do is respond to posts and ppl you think are dumb. 

3 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Right. Definitely more illegal immigrant families being temporarily separated than there are babies being killed. You can try again too. 

Yet all you do is respond to posts and ppl you think are dumb. 

We all get it. When you have nothing to say you go straight to the abortion well.

2 minutes ago, WG53 said:

We all get it. When you have nothing to say you go straight to the abortion well.

Oh, I have plenty to say. I just think killing babies is worse than anything liberals take issue with. And since they continually like trying to claim a superior sense of morality, I'll continue to combat any of their issues with the fact they support the murdering of the innocent. 

49 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Oh, I have plenty to say. I just think killing babies is worse than anything liberals take issue with. And since they continually like trying to claim a superior sense of morality, I'll continue to combat any of their issues with the fact they support the murdering of the innocent. 

As I said, you have nothing.  

You're not combating shit. You are an ignorant moron.