OILERMAN

Should Democrats impeach Trump?

I think the Dems are likely to start impeachment but they handled this so badly. Anyone who watched that hearings or read the Mueller report knows he has to be impeached, and there are plenty of other reasons. 

54 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

I think the Dems are likely to start impeachment but they handled this so badly. Anyone who watched that hearings or read the Mueller report knows he has to be impeached, and there are plenty of other reasons. 

Nadler botched it badly. I honestly dont think Mueller's testimony moved the needle at all. Only 13M watched it across the big 6 cable news networks. If you weren't for impeachment before the hearing you likely arent for it afterwards. Mueller looked old, out of his depth, and refused to push back even when the GOP sheep challenged his integrity. Optics wise the testimony fell flat. 

Personally I think there is enough to file impeachment on obstruction of justice alone but politically it will hurt the dems in places like Ohio and Florida. I think it's time to move on and it sickens me to say that because I'm putting politics over posterity. Trump cant get another 4 years and the election is the best way to make that happen. One thing is for sure, history will not be kind to either dem leadership or Trump and deservedly so.

1 hour ago, oldschool said:

Nadler botched it badly. I honestly dont think Mueller's testimony moved the needle at all. Only 13M watched it across the big 6 cable news networks. If you weren't for impeachment before the hearing you likely arent for it afterwards. Mueller looked old, out of his depth, and refused to push back even when the GOP sheep challenged his integrity. Optics wise the testimony fell flat. 

Personally I think there is enough to file impeachment on obstruction of justice alone but politically it will hurt the dems in places like Ohio and Florida. I think it's time to move on and it sickens me to say that because I'm putting politics over posterity. Trump cant get another 4 years and the election is the best way to make that happen. One thing is for sure, history will not be kind to either dem leadership or Trump and deservedly so.

McConnell is blocking all bills, The WH is blocking all subpoenas and there is nothing for Dems to “move on” to. Barr is lying and covering up everything. 

The reason it was botched is because they didn’t start with impeachment, stopping Trump is why they were elected in 2018. Pelosi is starting to fold and people are threatening primaries. 

They are are so stupid it’s embarrassing. 

“Impeach the the mother fucker”

On top of all that it’s a political winner for 2020, trump is terrified of it.

Force Frankenstein to resign and refuse to impeach Trump. These are the stupidest idiots ever

6 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

On top of all that it’s a political winner for 2020, trump is terrified of it.

Force Frankenstein to resign and refuse to impeach Trump. These are the stupidest idiots ever

Haven't you learned anything yet?

Trump is not afraid of anything that Flake Nation and Deep State can or will throw against him.

He is driving the snakes out of the swamp, ala St Patrick.

No, Flake Nation…..Deep State and you flakes are scared shitless of Trump.

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

McConnell is blocking all bills, The WH is blocking all subpoenas and there is nothing for Dems to “move on” to. Barr is lying and covering up everything. 

The reason it was botched is because they didn’t start with impeachment, stopping Trump is why they were elected in 2018. Pelosi is starting to fold and people are threatening primaries. 

Do you know how the dems retook the house? It wasnt because the country turned progressive. It was moderates winning in purple districts which is why Pelosi is being cautious. She is playing the long game. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I honestly think my original supposition about Mueller was correct. I think he looks at the entirety of it as beyond himself. He does not want to be the person who causes the country to fracture. I think he’s been scared since day one about the implications of moving against Trump. His testimony was weak to a point he didn’t even put up a fight whatsoever. The idiots think that’s because he’s incompetent or didn’t know his shit. That couldn’t be further from the truth. It’s an interesting situation. 

The Democrats have played this in the worst manner. I think impeachment is off the table now regardless of the facts. You have to move on. Oman asked move onto what? Well, move onto being a human and a person who at least tries to be decent. That’s Trump’s weak spot. He knows he’s a piece of shit. Hit him on the human scale and juxtapose the difference between a reasonable person and a 13 year old who was handed everything. 

You libtards are funny, on top of your usual hypocrisy.   For the umpteenth time, explain why it was wrong to impeach Bill Clinton on charges of two crimes, one of which was obstruction of justice.  But is so neccessary and right for Trump?

4 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

You libtards are funny, on top of your usual hypocrisy.   For the umpteenth time, explain why it was wrong to impeach Bill Clinton on charges of two crimes, one of which was obstruction of justice.  But is so neccessary and right for Trump?

Whatabout Clinton!

Whatabout clinton!

Sheep....

45 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The Democrats have played this in the worst manner. I think impeachment is off the table now regardless of the facts. You have to move on. Oman asked move onto what? Well, move onto being a human and a person who at least tries to be decent. That’s Trump’s weak spot. He knows he’s a piece of shit. Hit him on the human scale and juxtapose the difference between a reasonable person and a 13 year old who was handed everything. 

Impeachment isn’t off the table, they are starting it. They are basically being forced into it because the hearing exposed so much criminality. Several Dems have now moved for impeachment.

The problem is now they are being forced into it with the worst public perception, they let Trump and Fox set the narrative first. 

They could have avoided it by attacking first 

Impeachment, but Without the Moral Clarity

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/07/house-democrats-slouch-toward-impeachment/594940/

On Friday, the House Judiciary Committee dropped a bombshell: The committee’s Democrats are beginning an impeachment inquiry against the president of the United States. You could be forgiven if you didn’t notice.

Basically these chickenshits are trying to call it an impeachment just enough to get the courts to give them everything they ask for and act like they did their constitutional duty without fully calling it an impeachment.

History will judge Pelosi too 

On 7/27/2019 at 11:46 AM, Little Earl said:

Nobody gives a shit about Clinton except for your Truck dick suckers. 

2 hours ago, patsplat said:

One thing to keep in mind... There's a lot of dirty money in this world, and it's all going to defend Trump.

And a lot is going to illegals. And killing babies.