OILERMAN

Should Democrats impeach Trump?

44 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

If you care so much about the emails being deleted, you should also not like this. 

Unless you are a hypocrite. 

Campaign emails?

Campaign emails are not the property of the U.S. Government and the American people.

The Secretary of State's emails on the other hand, are the property of the people, and the government.

Communiques become the property of the gov't once one is conducting the business of their office.  They are sworn to keep them, and make them available. 

While a person is running for office and not yet part of the gov't, their emails belong to them, not anyone else.  They are still a private citizen.

I'm not a hypocrite, you just don't know what you're talking about, and apparently your source doesn't either.

7 minutes ago, ben4titans said:

There is a good chance multiple Countries hacked into her home server.

Well, that's the rumor and the suspicion.  And the most likely explanation for all the intelligence assets killed in China during that period.

But between the hillary holdovers at the State Dept., the fact that she avoided turning over anything to anyone in law enforcement, and need for secrecy in the obama DOJ and IC, I doubt we ever have that confirmed.

Bumbling fool that she is.

2 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Campaign emails?

Campaign emails are not the property of the U.S. Government and the American people.

The Secretary of State's emails on the other hand, are the property of the people, and the government.

Communiques become the property of the gov't once one is conducting the business of their office.  They are sworn to keep them, and make them available. 

While a person is running for office and not yet part of the gov't, their emails belong to them, not anyone else.  They are still a private citizen.

I'm not a hypocrite, you just don't know what you're talking about, and apparently your source doesn't either.

Yeah I didn’t think you would care. If it were Clinton’s campaign deleting communications so they couldn’t be traced you would be screaming to high hell. Hypocrite.

41 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Yeah I didn’t think you would care. If it were Clinton’s campaign deleting communications so they couldn’t be traced you would be screaming to high hell. Hypocrite.

I should know better than the expect you to understand the difference in the two types of emails.

And to think you're probably registered to vote.

I'm starting to understand the problem.

Go take another toke dumbass.

10 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

I should know better than the expect you to understand the difference in the two types of emails.

And to think you're probably registered to vote.

I'm starting to understand the problem.

Go take another toke dumbass.

Have you read the report? Or any of it except the clips you’ve seen from your right wing twitter follows? Do you realize that these people deleted things INSTEAD of turning them over?they were clearly acting nefarious.  I know you don’t care and nothing will change that. I just enjoy pointing out hypocracy. I didn’t like Hillary used a private server that got hacked and emails were missing and I don’t like that these people deleted things instead of turning them over during a very serious investigation. Just like I told rolltide. Instead of constantly pointing the finger at the other party, learn to self evaluate realize when your party does something fucked up and admit it. Both sides suck and they won’t change until the constituents choose to change it. The young generation are already working to change it, time for all of the old assholes to catch up. 

Of course we should. Trump is already declaring victory and rallying his supporters so what exactly do we gain by tucking our tails and running? Allowing a president to get away with clear obstruction of justice because you're afraid it'll help him in 2020 is both dereliction of duty and political cowardice. I understand that there are real risks here and that the senate won't remove him but for the sake of our integrity as a nation if for no other reason this is something we absolutely must do even if we end up paying a price. We can't allow obstruction of justice to become normalized. There will be other Trumps and we can't set a precedent that if you and your party are corrupt enough no one can even try to hold you accountable.

To all the people that are saying not to impeach because there is no chance in the senate so they should focus on the election instead. When Clinton was impeached in the house but not in the senate the Republican Party still won the election to take back the presidency in 2000. So there is precedence of it working out for a party. 

4 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Campaign emails?

If you believe these two sentences, what do you think of Kushner, Flynn and Manafort being private citizens and not part of the government, but representing our government and shaping future policies with Russia? Does their work in that capacity still make them private citizens? If so, technically it's against the law.

29 minutes ago, Btowner said:

If you believe these two sentences, what do you think of Kushner, Flynn and Manafort being private citizens and not part of the government, but representing our government and shaping future policies with Russia? Does their work in that capacity still make them private citizens? If so, technically it's against the law.

Is there a part of, or definition of, "campaign" that you don't understand as it applies to an election?

Does the term "not yet" baffle you by chance?

Edited by TitanDuckFan

47 minutes ago, OzTitan said:

Could Mueller have recommended charges for obstruction? If so why didn't he?

Because DOJ policy is a sitting president can't be indicted and it's the job of congress. 

He says it out plain as day though 

9 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Because DOJ policy is a sitting president can't be indicted and it's the job of congress. 

He says it out plain as day though 

That can't stop him from recommending it, and laying out all the evidence.

Once congress is through impeaching him, he's subject to indictment.

There's only one reason Mueller doesn't make that recommendation, and everyone who knows how this really works, knows what that is.

But for some reason, there's a lot of delusional Dems who seem to think they can turn this into a rallying cry.

Good luck.

12 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

That can't stop him from recommending it, and laying out all the evidence.

Once congress is through impeaching him, he's subject to indictment.

There's only one reason Mueller doesn't make that recommendation, and everyone who knows how this really works, knows what that is.

But for some reason, there's a lot of delusional Dems who seem to think they can turn this into a rallying cry.

Good luck.

If Mueller thought Trump had done nothing wrong he would have said so and put this whole thing to bed. Instead he made sure to say that he was NOT exonerating Trump and all but encouraged congress to impeach him.  He wants congress to hold Trump accountable because he himself can't due to the memo.