Should Democrats impeach Trump?

OILERMAN

1 hour ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

Agreed. But I think they should have already started them. 

Good God yes. 

Ive listened to the entire report twice and portions multiple times. It’s as bad as it gets. 

The campaign obviously colluded with the Russians whether Mueller thought it could meet the burden of proof and the various obstructions committed by Trump are absolute locks.

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I go back to Obama late in his term when he decided to let McConnell threaten him about exposing Russia interference. Al Franken rolling over and resigning.    Democrats far too often lay ba

This goes to more than just the Mueller report. We know Trump was individual 1 in the Stormy Daniels pay off and he lied.    Trump gave his kids security clearances despite them failing the

Same thread. 45 minutes later...  

21 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Good God yes. 

Ive listened to the entire report twice and portions multiple times. It’s as bad as it gets. 

The campaign obviously colluded with the Russians whether Mueller thought it could meet the burden of proof and the various obstructions committed by Trump are absolute locks.

He also openly said he'd do it again, which means he WILL do it again. 

Impeachment proceedings should have started weeks if not months ago, and Democrats are embarrassingly weak for not impeaching this president. 

At this point, it's irrelevant whether the Senate blindly absolves him. It would look like that partisan charade that it is if that happens, and after everything comes out throughout the house hearings. 

Over 45% of Americans want him impeached. That's more than Nixon. This number is more than high enough to provide political cover. More will come over throughout the hearings as information comes to light and is televised for all the morons that don't read. 

16 minutes ago, tgo said:

He also openly said he'd do it again, which means he WILL do it again. 

Impeachment proceedings should have started weeks if not months ago, and Democrats are embarrassingly weak for not impeaching this president. 

At this point, it's irrelevant whether the Senate blindly absolves him. It would look like that partisan charade that it is if that happens, and after everything comes out throughout the house hearings. 

Over 45% of Americans want him impeached. That's more than Nixon. This number is more than high enough to provide political cover. More will come over throughout the hearings as information comes to light and is televised for all the morons that don't read. 

What libtard poll are you looking at?   Your number is not even close.  NPR reported only 22% wanted impeachment hearings.

43 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Good God yes. 

Bahahahahaha!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

What libtard poll are you looking at?   Your number is not even close.  NPR reported only 22% wanted impeachment hearings.

Gallup. Great research and polling firm, I can actually see the huge building from my office in Omaha. (It’s not liberal, sorry).

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/923295/1

Here’s a link from a conservative site for you. 

“According to the Gallup survey, released Wednesday:

45% said Trump should be impeached and removed from the presidency.”

Edited by tgo

35 minutes ago, tgo said:

Gallup. Great research and polling firm, I can actually see the huge building from my office in Omaha. (It’s not liberal, sorry).

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/923295/1

Here’s a link from a conservative site for you. 

“According to the Gallup survey, released Wednesday:

45% said Trump should be impeached and removed from the presidency.”

Fine, one poll of 1000 people.  It is not accurate.

1 minute ago, Little Earl said:

You should look at all the polls that predicted a Hillary win, and then come back to me.

Yeah, well, I guess it makes sense that people were too embarrassed to admit that they were going to vote for Trump or that there'd be a bunch of liars supporting the liar candidate. 

I actually just read an article about this phenomenon yesterday. 

6 hours ago, tgo said:

Yeah, well, I guess it makes sense that people were too embarrassed to admit that they were going to vote for Trump or that there'd be a bunch of liars supporting the liar candidate. 

I actually just read an article about this phenomenon yesterday. 

The polls were well within the margin of error, especially the state by state polls. The national polls were spot on seeing as Clinton won by 3+ million. 

8 hours ago, tgo said:

That's the thing, you want these Republicans in the senate voting to acquit in front of the world so they can own it forever. It's a badge of shame 

Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.) on Thursday morning joined a growing list of House Democrats calling to open an impeachment inquiry into President Trump. 

"No president in the history of our country has ever been subject to as many credible allegations of illegal conduct as Donald Trump," Gallego said in a speech on the House floor. “Given the serious nature of these crimes and the president’s refusal to cooperate with congressional investigations, it’s time for the House of Representatives to begin an impeachment inquiry."

The congressman said former special counsel Robert Mueller's report documents "compelling evidence" that Trump obstructed justice, and noted that despite the "strong evidence" Mueller was prohibited from considering bringing charges against a sitting president due to Department of Justice policies.

“So, Congress has a responsibility to act up where Mueller left off," Gallego said.

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.) on Thursday morning joined a growing list of House Democrats calling to open an impeachment inquiry into President Trump. 

"No president in the history of our country has ever been subject to as many credible allegations of illegal conduct as Donald Trump," Gallego said in a speech on the House floor. “Given the serious nature of these crimes and the president’s refusal to cooperate with congressional investigations, it’s time for the House of Representatives to begin an impeachment inquiry."

The congressman said former special counsel Robert Mueller's report documents "compelling evidence" that Trump obstructed justice, and noted that despite the "strong evidence" Mueller was prohibited from considering bringing charges against a sitting president due to Department of Justice policies.

“So, Congress has a responsibility to act up where Mueller left off," Gallego said.

So that's like 80? Not even half of the house Dems.