Number9   

https://www.vox.com/2019/4/17/18411991/denver-manhunt-columbine-schools-closed-sol-pais

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/16/us/louisiana-black-church-fire-hate-crime.html

Terroists.  Terroists.  School children told no school because somebody is coming to shoot children, today.  Black churches now lock their doors during church services.  Sorry, nobody burning up white churches.  It's just the truth.  WTF is the problem.  

Look at the Federal Budget.  We spend 700B+ in defense.  That doesn't include every thing.  How much do we spend to understand why people are so screwed up they go into a Mosque and shoot unarmed people?  Unarmed Jews?  

CNN Breaking News!!!!!!  The tapes of Robert Kraft are being released.  Whoopty fucking do.  What about the tape of Jay T rubbing one at the playground with little kids present.  That's more of a problem.  How about dragging you ass down to the corner and take pictures of the same people everyday slinging dope.  How come after all this time, you can't find the money trail?

Materialism is going to destroy America.  I don't have what I want so I am going to hurt somebody who does.  Happy children.  Blacks praising God.  They are peaceful and I am going to ruin that shit, today, tonight, tomorrow.  Why?  

I put this here because politics in America has become a hate fest.  You got Bubba's buying guns like they were buying Beanie Babies in 1995.  We gon' shoot it out.  With who?  The motherfuckers who got 700B spent for weapons?  Yeah right.

It's time for somebody to wake up.

Number9   
2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

You are pathetic. 

I'm rubber and you ain't got a clue.  Something is way wrong when traumatizing 500,000 school children isn't viewed as a huge problem.  I admit that I can't figure it out how to help a person who would call me pathetic for maybe being concerned, but it is what it is.  We got some issues that we need to deal with before we wake up and some wacko does something past demonic.

Do you not notice that first it was one school, decades ago?  Now, it's become an ongoing event.  Violence begets violence.  Sorry, but as people continue to feed anger is the response to issues we are not going to get anywhere.  I grew up during a time that we held our heads over the desks to prevent the effects of nuclear bombs.  Now, kids stay at home asking mommies why people want to shoot them.

So, I had rather be pathetic for seeing a long term problem growing, but you just have to excuse me on that one.

Rogue   
23 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I'm rubber and you ain't got a clue.  Something is way wrong when traumatizing 500,000 school children isn't viewed as a huge problem.  I admit that I can't figure it out how to help a person who would call me pathetic for maybe being concerned, but it is what it is.  We got some issues that we need to deal with before we wake up and some wacko does something past demonic.

Do you not notice that first it was one school, decades ago?  Now, it's become an ongoing event.  Violence begets violence.  Sorry, but as people continue to feed anger is the response to issues we are not going to get anywhere.  I grew up during a time that we held our heads over the desks to prevent the effects of nuclear bombs.  Now, kids stay at home asking mommies why people want to shoot them.

So, I had rather be pathetic for seeing a long term problem growing, but you just have to excuse me on that one.

Had you have blamed brown people, Rolltide would have liked your post. 

Edited by Rogue

Rolltide   
11 minutes ago, Number9 said:

They held kids out of school because some very sick and troubled teenager was armed and a potential harm to them. If the kids are traumatized it is because of how this was handled. 

You want to make a sick political issue out of it because you do not like who the president is. He had nothing to do with it just as Bill Clinton had nothing  to do with columbine in the first place. 

Every time we have a republican president we hear shit like this. Kids are scared, minorities are scared. Go hug your knees and STFU!

Rolltide   
2 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Had you have planned brown people, Rolltide would have liked your post. 

What in the fuck are you talking about?

Rolltide   
32 minutes ago, Number9 said:

I grew up during a time that we held our heads over the desks to prevent the effects of nuclear bombs.

When in your lifetime did anybody argue that it was ok to engage in violence against another person simply because that person held views you disagreed with?

That's what you libtards are saying right now! Words are violence so I have a right to assault you.  That did not come from the right. I have never in my lifetime seen such an assault on speech and civil liberties. Is that your objective? Of course it is. 

Rolltide   
Just now, Btowner said:

Where did @Number9 mention Trump? Unlike you, everyone's world does not revolve around Trump. You really have to be a whiney, little bitch, to take a post lamenting the current angry environment in our country and turn it into a pity party for Trump.

It's implied. Quite obvious really. 

Number9   

13 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

They held kids out of school because some very sick and troubled teenager was armed and a potential harm to them. If the kids are traumatized it is because of how this was handled. 

You want to make a sick political issue out of it because you do not like who the president is. He had nothing to do with it just as Bill Clinton had nothing  to do with columbine in the first place. 

Every time we have a republican president we hear shit like this. Kids are scared, minorities are scared. Go hug your knees and STFU!

3 hours ago, Number9 said:

I put this here because politics in America has become a hate fest.  

I didn't blame DT, but you have to be a total idiot if you don't realize who went to a pizza parlor with a gun.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/pizzagate-from-rumor-to-hashtag-to-gunfire-in-dc/2016/12/06/4c7def50-bbd4-11e6-94ac-3d324840106c_story.html?utm_term=.7d208a2a2d3c

Yes, it's a bunch of angry ass hypocrites who started all the hateful speech and actions.  Yes, there is a hateful organization of white people who promote violence against minorities.  That's why you don't see black people setting white churches on fire.  Nobody is stupid.

My post is to say, don't become more hateful.  Learn how to battle people you oppose without stooping to hate and violence.  You have to have some commonsense.  If you listen to and follow angry hateful people, you will become hateful.  I am a peacemaker.  I am not walking between two armed camps, but I will always seek softer solutions.  Death is permanent.

Number9   
3 hours ago, Rolltide said:

You are pathetic. 

I try to make a post for each of us to look in the mirror.  You look in the mirror and then come throw a rock at me.  This will only get better when we look inside to find solutions.  The next time you hear somebody talking about a violent action against people they don't like, man up and talk to them.  I stepped into a conversation last night where a black man was telling a bunch of whites how slavery was the fault of what they believed.  I said to him, this isn't the right place for that.  But, I speak in a tone that has no animosity.  I walk what I talk.  Now, I'm not walking into a klan rally and doing that.  But I want to reach you to look in your life and be part of a peaceful solution.

Number9   
1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

I want to go on record that i have never burned down a church. Or owned a slave. Neither did my parents or their parent or their parents.

Thank God. Go in peace. 

By the way , me and my family ain’t neither. 

Edited by Number9

Rolltide   
1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

I want to go on record that i have never burned down a church. Or owned a slave. Neither did my parents or their parent or their parents.

Yes you have! You also threatened those 500,000 Denver kids! You support Trump and Trump =racism and violence.