If Fox News covered Trump the way they covered Obama, it would look like this.

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

One of the funniest bits about the Trump and Obama hypocrisy.    

Pretty sure any regular watchers of Fox don't care.      

51 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Pretty sure any regular watchers of Fox don't care.  

They'll just falsely point to CNN etc and say they do the same to Trump in order to dismiss it.

1 hour ago, reo said:

They'll just falsely point to CNN etc and say they do the same to Trump in order to dismiss it.

Or they point to CNN and MSNBC and how they kissed Obama's ass for 8 years.

Too bad that CNN ratings are going south now that the anti Trump rabid left has nothing to tune into.

40 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Too bad that CNN ratings are going south now that the anti Trump rabid left has nothing to tune into.

Why should I give a shit about ratings?

54 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

X

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Liberals look at this and say "Ha!" while completely oblivious to the fact they are agreeing with Fox against Obama because of their blinded hate for Trump. 

They are comparing a guy they said is the best POTUS ever to one they say is the worst ever.

Smdh. Hilarious. 

Maybe that’s how they look at it. As an independent I look at and think it’s hypocritical. For example, they blasted Obama his entire presidency for playing golf on the taxpayers dime but they don’t say shit about Trumps golf.  To be fair, I don’t think any presidents golf should be questioned but if they are going to treat one like that they should treat them all like that. They do this with all issues no matter how minute they are. 

30 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

And you dont think the same exact thing can be done with the liberal news? You dont think a video of their hypocrisy would look identical?

It's funny you feel the way you do about their golf. Personally I feel both did/do it too much. 

I dont think they should have to treat their responsibilities as POTUS as a 24/7 job (I mean kind of in a on call type of way). But they should definitely get down time. If they choose to play golf at times, ok. 

But I think both were excessive. 

You probably could make one from liberal media. That doesn’t make hypocrisy right. I thought the video was funny and posted. If you find or make one feel free to post it here so we can all laugh together.

I feel that way about golf probably because I play it a lot myself. 

27 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

What do you mean by "they"? Conservative opinion people are under no obligation to kiss some democrat president's ass.  You do not even have the sophistication to even distinguish between news people and opinion. 

Forgive me if I don’t care what the angry racist, who apparently has no reading comprehension, thinks. 

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Forgive me if I don’t care what the angry racist, who apparently has no reading comprehension, thinks. 

It's hilarious. Your point is simply it's okay to play golf. The POTUS has a tough job. However, Fox News criticized Obama for playing golf, yet have stayed silent about Trump playing just as much or even more golf than Obama. 

In fact, Trump bashed Obama for playing golf, gets in the WH and then does the same thing if not more. Simple point. Yet, Jake totally missed the point and as usual, Rolltide is on an angry, ill informed tangent. SMDH.

24 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Fuck off .. Put me on ignore if you don't like it. You claim to be independent but are trying to get kudos from the libtards. 

The libtard news media lied for 2 1/2 years about Russia collusion and they were proven wrong. 2 1/2 years of non stop lying!!!! So what does the moron do? Starts a thread about Foxnews. Foxnews did not lie for 2 1/2 years you ass. 

In not looking for kudos from anyone. As I stated to someone else. I thought it was funny and pointed out their hypocrisy. If you find a similar video of a left leaning station, please post it so we can all laugh together. 

16 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

What hypocrisy? You claim to be an independent but you hate Trump, you hate anybody who likes Trump and you suck Obama's dick. You use the same tired libtard line by calling me a racist. On the day when the libtard media are most shamed and proven to be dishonest you start a thread about poor boy Obama and Foxnews? Screw off. 

What hypocrisy? Did you even watch the video you are in here bitching about? I can be an independent and not like Trump. I can not like Trump as a person and still root for him to run the country right, which I believe he is failing at currently. Hopefully he can turn things around. I don’t care if my president is a Republican, a Democrat, or an independent, I just don’t want one who is a pathological liar, Hypocrite, has a a history of bankrupting businesses, or starting fake charities, or fake colleges, profit off of the presidency (other than their salary)... I could list more but you get the point. I don’t worship Obama, but unlike you and a ton of Republicans, I can acknowledge the good things he did. He also did things I didn’t agree with. Trump had full control of the gov for his first 2 years, barely got jack shit done, and coasted on the achievements of his predecessor. When he accomplishes something of merit, I will gladly cheer him on. As should every American. Like I said to you before. Find me a similar video of a liberal station that is similar and I will gladly shame them with you.