Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmeallen

If Fox News covered Trump the way they covered Obama, it would look like this.

Btowner   
18 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Pretty sure any regular watchers of Fox don't care.  

They don’t care and will act like media criticism of the president only started with Trump. 

reo   
51 minutes ago, Rogue said:

Pretty sure any regular watchers of Fox don't care.  

They'll just falsely point to CNN etc and say they do the same to Trump in order to dismiss it.

1 hour ago, reo said:

They'll just falsely point to CNN etc and say they do the same to Trump in order to dismiss it.

Or they point to CNN and MSNBC and how they kissed Obama's ass for 8 years.

Too bad that CNN ratings are going south now that the anti Trump rabid left has nothing to tune into.

reo   
40 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

Too bad that CNN ratings are going south now that the anti Trump rabid left has nothing to tune into.

Why should I give a shit about ratings?

WG53   
54 minutes ago, Little Earl said:

X

On 4/17/2019 at 11:03 AM, heyitsmeallen said:

Liberals look at this and say "Ha!" while completely oblivious to the fact they are agreeing with Fox against Obama because of their blinded hate for Trump. 

They are comparing a guy they said is the best POTUS ever to one they say is the worst ever.

Smdh. Hilarious. 

Rolltide   
On 4/17/2019 at 10:03 AM, heyitsmeallen said:

Fox was perfectly fair in their coverage of Obama. Bill O'Reilly took shit almost everyday from people about being too soft on Obama in his interviews of him and Chris Wallace gave a perfectly fair interview of him. A conservative pundit, opinion person who is critical is to be expected. He got a free ride compared to what the libtard media have done to Trump. 

You tards think that people should have kissed Obama's ass because he had a tan. 

Edited by Rolltide

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Liberals look at this and say "Ha!" while completely oblivious to the fact they are agreeing with Fox against Obama because of their blinded hate for Trump. 

They are comparing a guy they said is the best POTUS ever to one they say is the worst ever.

Smdh. Hilarious. 

Maybe that’s how they look at it. As an independent I look at and think it’s hypocritical. For example, they blasted Obama his entire presidency for playing golf on the taxpayers dime but they don’t say shit about Trumps golf.  To be fair, I don’t think any presidents golf should be questioned but if they are going to treat one like that they should treat them all like that. They do this with all issues no matter how minute they are. 

Fox is a right wing propaganda machine. They wrap it in a little news because then they can pretend to be part of the “news media”, but the rational world knows what they are about.

13 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

Maybe that’s how they look at it. As an independent I look at and think it’s hypocritical. For example, they blasted Obama his entire presidency for playing golf on the taxpayers dime but they don’t say shit about Trumps golf.  To be fair, I don’t think any presidents golf should be questioned but if they are going to treat one like that they should treat them all like that. They do this with all issues no matter how minute they are. 

And you dont think the same exact thing can be done with the liberal news? You dont think a video of their hypocrisy would look identical?

It's funny you feel the way you do about their golf. Personally I feel both did/do it too much. 

I dont think they should have to treat their responsibilities as POTUS as a 24/7 job (I mean kind of in a on call type of way). But they should definitely get down time. If they choose to play golf at times, ok. 

But I think both were excessive. 

Rolltide   
20 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

What do you mean by "they"? Conservative opinion people are under no obligation to kiss some democrat president's ass.  You do not even have the sophistication to even distinguish between news people and opinion.