Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

Beto's 1/3 of 1% compassion. Impressive.

Recommended Posts

Rolltide   

https://ijr.com/beto-orourkes-tax-returns-show-he-donated-little-to-charity/

 

Beto cares and you do not. Always remember that. A socialist libtard has a deep deep deep love for the unfortunate that you can never understand or approach. Beto loves the poor especially those who are not American. He cares, you do not so piss off. 

 

He shows that compassion by standing on tables and waving his arms like a nut. If elected president he would be more generous with YOUR MONEY than anybody else. Once again he cares more than you so piss off. A true libtard if ever there was one. 

 

Beto cares so much he gave 1/3 of 1% of his income to charity. Again .3 of his income to charity. Beto is estimated to be worth $9M, his father in law is estimated to be worth $500M!

 

Beto cares, you do not so piss off! 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   
3 hours ago, Titans_Win_Again said:

Right giving $1100 to the needy out of an almost $400K income is super generous. Please lecture us about compassion. 

 

Trump by giving his $400,000 presidential salary to charity is giving more than all the demitards combined. 

 

Of all the demitards who released their taxes none give more than 5.5% to less fortunate people. That was Elizabeth Warren who apparently tithes to her imaginary tribe. Kamala Harris gave 1.4% to charity. Wow what super human people these are. 

 

Combine this with the not in my neighborhood response to sending immigrants to their cities and states and you have the biggest hypocrites one can imagine.  They only love poor people for their votes.

 

 

Edited by Rolltide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bernie Sanders called Trump's tax cuts a disaster.   Of course he refuses not to take the new reductions or write a check to the Treasury Department.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Right giving $1100 to the needy out of an almost $400K income is super generous. Please lecture us about compassion. 

 

Trump by giving his $400,000 presidential salary to charity is giving more than all the demitards combined. 

 

Of all the demitards who released their taxes none give more than 5.5% to less fortunate people. That was Elizabeth Warren who apparently tithes to her imaginary tribe. Kamala Harris gave 1.4% to charity. Wow what super human people these are. 

 

Combine this with the not in my neighborhood response to sending immigrants to their cities and states and you have the biggest hypocrites one can imagine.  they only love poor people for their votes.

 

 

The idiocy of this post knows no limits. Trump is worth how much? Those figures vary quite a bit, but let’s say he actually is worth a billion dollars. That 400k equals what in terms of his net worth? The math isn’t hard. 

 

Also nice deflection job to get away from the fact the President of the United States recently had his charity shut down because it wasn’t actually a charity at all but a way to siphon money without paying taxes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   
20 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The idiocy of this post knows no limits. Trump is worth how much? Those figures vary quite a bit, but let’s say he actually is worth a billion dollars. That 400k equals what in terms of his net worth? The math isn’t hard. 

 

Also nice deflection job to get away from the fact the President of the United States recently had his charity shut down because it wasn’t actually a charity at all but a way to siphon money without paying taxes. 

Trump does not pretend to be a great humanitarian. He is the opposite. Not intelligent enough to understand? Trump brags about being rich. He says fuck you I'm rich and you suck. 

 

Your heroes talk a good game but they suck ass. People could be starving 100 feet from Bozo and he could not give a fuck. He can't give $10,000 a year to some food pantry? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   

As usual the libtards try for moral equivalence. It is always yeah our heroes suck ass but so does Trump. These are the people lecturing us about taking care of the poor and less fortunate. What a load of bullshit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Trump does not pretend to be a great humanitarian. He is the opposite. Not intelligent enough to understand? Trump brags about being rich. He says fuck you I'm rich and you suck. 

 

Your heroes talk a good game but they suck ass. People could be starving 100 feet from Bozo and he could not give a fuck. He can't give $10,000 a year to some food pantry? 

 

46 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

The idiocy of this post knows no limits. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rogue   
2 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Trump does not pretend to be a great humanitarian. He is the opposite. Not intelligent enough to understand? Trump brags about being rich. He says fuck you I'm rich and you suck. 

Hero of the right.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Btowner   

If Beto gave $10000 to a food pantry,  @Rolltide would say Beto is already pandering to illegals and the poor with handouts. 

 

I really want to see how many of these threads Trump supporters can start to get them lathered up for 2020. Maybe we need a “trigger post of the day” label.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   
11 minutes ago, Btowner said:

If Beto gave $10000 to a food pantry,  @Rolltide would say Beto is already pandering to illegals and the poor with handouts. 

 

I really want to see how many of these threads Trump supporters can start to get them lathered up for 2020. Maybe we need a “trigger post of the day” label.

Nice try. I have sponsored kids in Guatemala and Kenya through Childreach. Why not just admit that all your heroes are piece of shit human beings and hypocrites. Then I might have some respect for your opinion. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rolltide   

Why do you guys keep talking about some libtard as president? The DNC and 2 cable "news" networks and most of the media have been working balls to the wall for over 2 years to make Mike Pence president. That's what this country needs is another evangelical Neocon in office. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Little Earl said:

Bernie Sanders called Trump's tax cuts a disaster.   Of course he refuses not to take the new reductions or write a check to the Treasury Department.  

He voted against them and is running on repealing them. That's enough for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...