Sign in to follow this  
heyitsmeallen

NFL schedule to be released Wednesday April 17th At 8pm Eastern. (Update: Games beginning to leak)

4 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Think we drop back to 1 or 2 prime time games this season, will be a Thursday night game against an AFC South opponent, then maybe a MNF game.

I think so too. Nowhere to go but down. Didn’t we have 4 last year before Week 17 got flexed making it 5?

scine09   
13 minutes ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I think so too. Nowhere to go but down. Didn’t we have 4 last year before Week 17 got flexed making it 5?

Last year was ridiculous.  Beginning in week 7 every game but 1 was televised locally in the Northeast.  I don't think I'll have such luck this year as I got rid of Direct TV.

Chuka05   
51 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Last year was ridiculous.  Beginning in week 7 every game but 1 was televised locally in the Northeast.  I don't think I'll have such luck this year as I got rid of Direct TV.

I got lucky and used my son's college ID and account and got Sunday Ticket at the discounted price.  I had gotten rid of my Direct TV last year as well

scine09   
1 minute ago, Chuka05 said:

I got lucky and used my son's college ID and account and got Sunday Ticket at the discounted price.  I had gotten rid of my Direct TV last year as well

DirectTV is one of the biggest wastes of money out there.  The quality isn't even as close to as good as regular cable, it's slower and far more expensive.

I couldn't fathom continuing to pay what I paid just so I can watch a few football games.  I'll listen to Mike Keith and if the game goes well watch it the next day on game pass.

Bink   
2 hours ago, StephenIsLegend said:

I just stream via Reddit unless it’s shown locally. I can’t wait to see which games I’m going to. 

Right. The streams are HD, often better quality than sunday ticket. As long as you have functional ad blocker and common sense this is the way to go. 

Jonboy   

Not sure the reliability on these sources, but games are starting to leak online. Apparently we open @ Carolina on Fox, 1pm.

Also have a home MNF game against the Saints in Week 4.

japan   
5 hours ago, scine09 said:

DirectTV is one of the biggest wastes of money out there.  The quality isn't even as close to as good as regular cable, it's slower and far more expensive.

I couldn't fathom continuing to pay what I paid just so I can watch a few football games.  I'll listen to Mike Keith and if the game goes well watch it the next day on game pass.

Not sure what you are talking about regarding 'quality' but Directv picture quality is known as being very good.  You are right about it being slow and expensive.

2 minutes ago, Jonboy said:

Not sure the reliability on these sources, but games are starting to leak online. Apparently we open @ Carolina on Fox, 1pm.

Also have a home MNF game against the Saints in Week 4.

That's my first trip to Carolina 

scine09   

I just hope they don't open in Denver.  For whatever reason the Broncos never lose the first game at home.  I believe they've won it every year since 2012.  Even in their recent down years.

It's like opening in Miami.  

scine09   
1 minute ago, japan said:

Not sure what you are talking about regarding 'quality' but Directv picture quality is known as being very good.  You are right about it being slow and expensive.

I have Xfininity now and it's so much better than Direct TV in almost every way that it's not even funny.  

japan   
Just now, scine09 said:

I have Xfininity now and it's so much better than Direct TV in almost every way that it's not even funny.  

That definitely isn't the consensus on the internet.