NFL schedule to be released Wednesday April 17th At 8pm Eastern. (Update: Games beginning to leak)

heyitsmeallen

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like all the games to be on at 12:00 on Sunday   And one thing that could be hurting them is their boring low scoring offense the last two seasons

Mariota had 228 yards and two TDs.   I swear to F'ing god we don't know what "offense humming" is in the NFL in 2019.   Our perception of offensive success is warped.

What team do you root for?

Posted Images

we play 7 games against playoff teams. 

9th most difficult in the league

middle of the pack strength of schedule last season

this is a pretty far cry from the 2016 / 2017 titans who had the second easiest schedule in a decade of all nfl teams.... and that doesnt even take into account that we played like 6 games against teams without their starting QBs. 

https://www.fantasyindex.com/2019/02/19/scheduletron/strength-of-schedule

Edited by titanruss

5 minutes ago, No1TitansFan said:

11-5 , they need to find a way to win 2 of the first 3. Interesting they put the Chargers at three instead of noon, would have been a slight advantage to have that one early.

i think we can pull off a chargers win finally. We showed we could play with them last season. 

NFC south you never know but we could easily be 3-1 there. split our own divison. 6-4.. cleveland/buff/denver/oakland.. all have shown they can suck ass with cleveland making the strongest push to not be terrible this year. 

KC will be difficult to keep up with. but a year of tape and losing some stars makes it less scary. 

overall its just like 5-6 very difficult games and 5-6 average and 5-6 easy. take care of business and we make the playoffs. 

20 minutes ago, titaninpgh said:

PFTcommenter is the only redeemable part of barstool. This is his alt account where he breaks news. He’s the only sports writer who can mock the Titans without triggering me 

Actually, it's a good time to visit Florida, hotel rates are down as September is now one of the few slow times when it comes to FL tourism.