NFL schedule to be released Wednesday April 17th At 8pm Eastern. (Update: Games beginning to leak)

heyitsmeallen

25 minutes ago, scine09 said:

If you're trying to figure out who the opener will be against, it won't be against Jacksonville per Chester's tweet above, Houston as they open with NO, Buffalo as they open with the Jets, New Orleans because they play them week 16 (and open against Houston) or TB because they open with SF.  So it's down to Indy, Den, KC, LAC, Cle, Atl, Car.  So unless it's the Colts or Chiefs it will be a road game.  It also likely won't be Oakland because I looked and the As are home that day, unless they play late on MNF.

Chiefs at home would be a good start. 

Get the mahomes blown out out of the way early 

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I like all the games to be on at 12:00 on Sunday   And one thing that could be hurting them is their boring low scoring offense the last two seasons

Mariota had 228 yards and two TDs.   I swear to F'ing god we don't know what "offense humming" is in the NFL in 2019.   Our perception of offensive success is warped.

What team do you root for?

Posted Images

Just now, helimachoptor said:

Chiefs at home would be a good start. 

Get the mahomes blown out out of the way early 

I'd say it's unlikely.  If you look at the Royals schedule they're away week 1 and home week 2.  Which means the Chiefs are likely to open at home.  Which means that the Titans, unless it's against the Colts, are very likely to open on the road.

I'd rather get the Chiefs either with the Titans coming off a bye or the Chiefs coming off a MNF game.  The Chiefs play week 11 in Mexico City so week 12 would be a great time.

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

I'd say it's unlikely.  If you look at the Royals schedule they're away week 1 and home week 2.  Which means the Chiefs are likely to open at home.  Which means that the Titans, unless it's against the Colts, are very likely to open on the road.

I'd rather get the Chiefs either with the Titans coming off a bye or the Chiefs coming off a MNF game.  The Chiefs play week 11 in Mexico City so week 12 would be a great time.

I'm coming for the opening game and really want a Nashville trip 

1 minute ago, helimachoptor said:

I'm coming for the opening game and really want a Nashville trip 

Have you been to a game in Nashville?  I'd prefer the road as I want to see the Titans in as many road cities as possible.

4 minutes ago, scine09 said:

Have you been to a game in Nashville?  I'd prefer the road as I want to see the Titans in as many road cities as possible.

Nope. 

Seen the titans in London, the pats play off game and a game in Seattle a few years back. So really want a home game. 

In Boston for week leading up to it, so it's a cheap trip

I live in ireland

Edited by helimachoptor

Just now, helimachoptor said:

Nope. 

Seen the titans in London, the pats play off game and a game in Seattle a few years back. So really want a home game. 

In Boston for week leading up to it, so it's a cheap trip

Yeah too bad they're not in the Northeast this year that would be even easier.

What did you think of the experience at that playoff game?  I was there and I felt like the half the fans were drunk and not really even paying attention to the game.  It was a lousy atmosphere.

Edited by scine09

2 minutes ago, scine09 said:

What did you think of the experience at that playoff game?  I was there and I felt like the half the fans were drunk and not really even paying attention to the game.  It was a lousy atmosphere.

Was cold ?

But agree, everyone was hammered especially pats fans. Some were utter dicks but most were cool 

6 minutes ago, helimachoptor said:

Was cold ?

But agree, everyone was hammered especially pats fans. Some were utter dicks but most were cool 

I didn't even notice the weather until the Titans started playing poorly.  It felt great after the first TD drive!

I dropped one of my gloves before the game and never found it.  

Edited by scine09

Titans-Broncos week 6 apparently.  Hopefully they'll have a better outcome against Joe Flacco this year in week 6 than they did last year.

That also takes Denver off the list (and Oakland because they play each other week 1).  It's down to at Atlanta, at Carolina, vs Indy, at Indy, at Cleveland, vs LA Chargers for the opener.