Sign in to follow this  
Starkiller

Notre Dame Cathedral is on fire

14 hours ago, Former_Fan said:

Well, it looks like they are blaming the fire on an electrical short circuit

That's just what the Globalists WANT you to think

You know who works on electricity? The INTERNATIONAL Brotherhood of Electricians.

Think about it, dude

11 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

For all anyone knows, it's a bunch of intolerant atheists, much like yourselves, who are doing it.

This is very dishonest. I suggested this very thing and then you posted your smartass comment about me not being able to see the truth or some bullshit like this.

Never seen a duck backpedal this fast

lol pathetic

10 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Actually, if you took it as "terrorism" then your issue is with Newsweek.

I posted a link to their article about the arson and vandalism inflicted on French churches.

Then pointed out the timing in relation to Palm Sunday and Easter.

You fail.

Just because you inferred it, doesn't mean I implied it.  And I certainly didn't name it as such.

Own it, you hand-wringing little twat.

lol you are such a pussy. Just admit it dude. It was obvious what you were saying, and you doubled down by attacking me when I pointed out you were jumping to conclusions. Then as the dust settled it was radio silence from you as you saw your bullshit theory go down the drain, and now here you are a day or so later attacking. No wonder you like Trump, this is exactly how he handles stuff.

1 hour ago, Rogue said:

Duckie's so full of shit. 

There is nothing worse than when someone is caught spewing bullshit and they try to turn the tables with manufactured indignation. 

"How DARE you accuse me of that!"

5 posts into the thread Duck starts going down the rabbit hole of saboteurs and terrorism.

I like how he keeps saying "BLAME NEWSWEEK IT WASN'T ME!!"

The Newsweek article was from a month ago about something totally different. The Newsweek article had nothing to do with the Notre Dame, unless they can divine the future.

Duck injected the Newsweek article about church burnings. In a thread about ... a church burning! 

1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

That's just what the Globalists WANT you to think

You know who works on electricity? The INTERNATIONAL Brotherhood of Electricians.

Think about it, dude

Being that inspectors haven't even been allowed inside yet shows that it is speculation at this point. I'm sure there will be a cover up to some extent either way.

Duck injected the Newsweek article about church burnings. In a thread about ... a church burning! 

About church burnings in France?

Catholic church burnings in France?

Recent Catholic church burnings in France??

Imagine that! 

How horrific!

Why would he DO that?

How could these things possibly be related?

Only a redneck would make that connection.

Oh the HUMANITEEEEEEEEEEE!

OTOH,... I mean, why would a liberal rag publication print that shit anyway,...  Amirite?

LOL

You guys are lost.

29 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

Update? We ever catch the terrorists that burned the notre dame? 

No one officially knows what happened. So all options are still open. 

Unless you know something we don't.

7 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

No one officially knows what happened. So all options are still open. 

Unless you know something we don't.

Nope. Personally I'm a wait and see follow the evidence kind of guy. Which is why I haven't jumped to any conclusions. Ya know?

Nope. Personally I'm a wait and see follow the evidence kind of guy. Which is why I haven't jumped to any conclusions. Ya know?

Given that fact, don't you kind of find it hypocritical to be mocking him for his assertion as if its false even though you admit, regardless of how likely, it is still a possibility?

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Given that fact, don't you kind of find it hypocritical to be mocking him for his assertion as if its false even though you admit, regardless of how likely, it is still a possibility?

There's no way you can't see the massive difference between waiting and seeing and making an accusation and then waiting and seeing if that accusation is true

The terrorist's name is electrical short. They believe an electrical short caused the fire. It makes sense. The church doesn't own the building the state does and from what I heard before they stayed rent free as long as they agreed to maintain it. They didn't and thus the state stepped in to renovate and perform maintenance.  Soon after the fire began.

On 4/19/2019 at 8:08 AM, Legaltitan said:

There is nothing worse than when someone is caught spewing bullshit and they try to turn the tables with manufactured indignation. 

"How DARE you accuse me of that!"

5 posts into the thread Duck starts going down the rabbit hole of saboteurs and terrorism.

I like how he keeps saying "BLAME NEWSWEEK IT WASN'T ME!!"

The Newsweek article was from a month ago about something totally different. The Newsweek article had nothing to do with the Notre Dame, unless they can divine the future.

You just highlighted rolltard's M.O.