Notre Dame Cathedral is on fire

Starkiller

27 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

You literally just said Duck did nothing wrong. This despite the fact that he was the islamophobe who got the ball rolling (which of course you magically blame me for). 

And no, you didn’t call out Tux or Rolltide...

Please quote where I "literally" said Duck did nothing wrong. 

Also on this very thread I did call out Tux and Rolltide. "You act like you don't go into a Tux or Rolltide thread and expect to see anything different from their usual."

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Cool - injecting Trump for no fucking reason, and jumping immediately to the conclusion it was the work of saboteurs. Solid work.

I can't even crack jokes about a tragedy without it devolving into this crap 

Must have been a Muslim-made short circuit!

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

Please quote where I "literally" said Duck did nothing wrong. 

Also on this very thread I did call out Tux and Rolltide. "You act like you don't go into a Tux or Rolltide thread and expect to see anything different from their usual."

The only thing I had a problem with was him acting like the reactions on this thread were something out of the ordinary on here and then pretending like it only occurs on one side

You had zero problem with his islamophobia. The only “problem” you had with Duck was the “problem” you blamed on liberals instead.

And no, that isn’t “calling out” anyone.

38 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

The only thing I had a problem with was him acting like the reactions on this thread were something out of the ordinary on here and then pretending like it only occurs on one side

You had zero problem with his islamophobia. The only “problem” you had with Duck was the “problem” you blamed on liberals instead.

And no, that isn’t “calling out” anyone.

Dumbass, you do understand "him" in that quote refers to Legal and not Duck right? Nowhere in that quote is Duck even mentioned. 

8 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

Dumbass, you do understand "him" in that quote refers to Legal and not Duck right? Nowhere in that quote is Duck even mentioned. 

Then you need to learn to communicate better...

And you admit you didn’t blame the guy who started the islamophobia at all. Just the evil liberal...

Edited by Starkiller

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

You literally just said Duck did nothing wrong. This despite the fact that he was the islamophobe who got the ball rolling (which of course you magically blame me for). 

And no, you didn’t call out Tux or Rolltide...

Bullshit.

1st, I made fun of CNN, by posting someone else's tweet that asked the question about blaming Trump.

Not making fun of the fire, making fun of CNN.  They do like to blame Trump after all.

Then, I pointed out that France has had an ongoing problem with churches being vandalized and burned.  Specifically Catholic churches.

On 4/15/2019 at 12:19 PM, TitanDuckFan said:

When mere desecration isn't enough.

From just last month:

https://www.newsweek.com/spate-attacks-catholic-churches-france-sees-altars-desecrated-christ-statue-1370800

Notre Dame on fire in the week between Palm Sunday and Easter,...

Just a coincidence I guess.

SMMFH

I said nothing about islam or muslims SK, so that's on you.  That's the first place your racist thoughts took you.

Plenty of people are irrationally scared of terrorists nowadays. They think there are murderous Muslims everywhere out to get them. It’s sad...

You were the first one in this thread to mention muslims, so own that shit.

For all anyone knows, it's a bunch of intolerant atheists, much like yourselves, who are doing it.

Edited by TitanDuckFan

50 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Bullshit.

1st, I made fun of CNN, by posting someone else's tweet that asked the question about blaming Trump.

Not making fun of the fire, making fun of CNN.  They do like to blame Trump after all.

Then, I pointed out that France has had an ongoing problem with churches being vandalized and burned.  Specifically Catholic churches.

I said nothing about islam or muslims SK, so that's on you.  That's the first place your racist thoughts took you.

You were the first one in this thread to mention muslims, so own that shit.

For all anyone knows, it's a bunch of intolerant atheists, much like yourselves, who are doing it.

You specifically started the talk of terrorism. It was you. You expect people to think that when you were talking about “terrorism” you meant the IRA?

8 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

You specifically started the talk of terrorism. It was you. You expect people to think that when you were talking about “terrorism” you meant the IRA?

Actually, if you took it as "terrorism" then your issue is with Newsweek.

I posted a link to their article about the arson and vandalism inflicted on French churches.

Then pointed out the timing in relation to Palm Sunday and Easter.

You fail.

Just because you inferred it, doesn't mean I implied it.  And I certainly didn't name it as such.

Own it, you hand-wringing little twat.

12 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Actually, if you took it as "terrorism" then your issue is with Newsweek.

I posted a link to their article about the arson and vandalism inflicted on French churches.

Then pointed out the timing in relation to Palm Sunday and Easter.

You fail.

Just because you inferred it, doesn't mean I implied it.  And I certainly didn't name it as such.

Own it, you hand-wringing little twat.

You posted it intentionally as if it was an attack on the church itself because you jumped to conclusions that it was an attack on the church. You specifically ridiculed the suggesting that it was just a “coincidence”. 

So yes, you started the ball rolling on it being an attack.

26 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

You posted it intentionally as if it was an attack on the church itself because you jumped to conclusions that it was an attack on the church. You specifically ridiculed the suggesting that it was just a “coincidence”. 

So yes, you started the ball rolling on it being an attack.

So says the racist prick who's mind went straight to minority vandalism, arson and terror.

You really should get some help for that SK, before you get someone hurt or killed.

13 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

So says the racist prick who's mind went straight to minority vandalism, arson and terror.

You really should get some help for that SK, before you get someone hurt or killed.

Too funny. You are the one who said the cathedral was intentionally attacked without a shred of evidence, not me. There is no way to spin that...

2 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Then you need to learn to communicate better...

And you admit you didn’t blame the guy who started the islamophobia at all. Just the evil liberal...

No you need to develop some reading comprehension and some common sense because youre fucking stupid. 

I didn't blame anyone for anything. I told Legal to get off his self righteous bullshit and stop pretending like anything on this thread is different from any other on this forum. Once again youre fucking stupid. 

14 hours ago, Former_Fan said:

Well, it looks like they are blaming the fire on an electrical short circuit

That's just what the Globalists WANT you to think

You know who works on electricity? The INTERNATIONAL Brotherhood of Electricians.

Think about it, dude

11 hours ago, TitanDuckFan said:

This is very dishonest. I suggested this very thing and then you posted your smartass comment about me not being able to see the truth or some bullshit like this.

Never seen a duck backpedal this fast

lol pathetic