Sign in to follow this  
Starkiller

Notre Dame Cathedral is on fire

11 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Because I’m not racist.

Also, the local officials said it wasn’t.

The fire started at 6:50 p.m. local time, according to city fire officials, and quickly spread. 

The exact cause of the blaze was not known, but French media quoted the Paris fire brigade as saying the fire is "potentially linked" to a 6 million-euro ($6.8 million) renovation project on the church's spire and its 250 tons of lead. The Paris prosecutors' office ruled out arson and possible terror-related motives, and said it was treating it as an accident.

Muslim terrorists have already tried to attack the cathedral, so saying it is racist to suspect it could be them again is quite libtarded of you.  

And just as you posted, they don't know what caused the fire.   It could very well be terrorist related or simply an accident.  

Yeah who knows what happened, probably just an accident, but could have been intentional, so ima just go ahead and gaslight and speculate it was Muslim terrorists.

Good luck with that.

Edited by Legaltitan

1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

Y'all please don't throw gas on the fire Duck is trying to start here. This thread is about the Notre Dame cathedral, not scary Muslim boogeymen or terrorism. There is no evidence this was started by Muslims or terrorists, or even intentionally at all. NONE.

Duck couldn't wait to stir the pot and y'all have easily taken the bait. We have plenty of threads about Muslims and terrorists. The story of Notre Dame concerns neither of them, at least until there is some sort of evidence. I haven't even seen any legitimate source speculate that it is intentional.

So please don't let Duck have his way here. If we can just have one thread where we don't let a race-baiters and bigots and conspiracy theorists ruin, that would be awesome.

Reality.

It is a bitch sometimes.

But ignoring it by being politically correct doesn't make it go away.

spacer.png

Interesting to read about the Parisian firefighters, who apparently have a near legendary status among firefighters all over the world. Doesn't surprise me, because the French police force is first rate and totally badass, and France's special forces group is one of the best in the world.

11 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

Reality.

It is a bitch sometimes.

But ignoring it by being politically correct doesn't make it go away.

spacer.png

Which reality is this? The one in your head, where you knee jerk blame everything that happens on a terrorists?

Please show me a link to the reality that I am ignoring about the fire at Notre Dame. You not only blamed in on your boogeymen, you have now mocked me for "NOT SEEING TEH TRUTHZ!12" So it shoudl be very easy to prove how ignorant and naive I am.

Duck: This investigation started by the FBI in which numerous people have been charged with crimes and plead guilty, and in which actual evidence has been presented to actual Judges, is a total made-up conspiracy.

Also Duck: I know we have no idea what happened to Notre Dame, but IT WAS THE MOOSLIM TERRORISTS!!12

2 minutes ago, Legaltitan said:

Duck: This investigation started by the FBI in which numerous people have been charged with crimes and plead guilty, and in which actual evidence has been presented to actual Judges, is a total made-up conspiracy.

Also Duck: I know we have no idea what happened to Notre Dame, but IT WAS THE MOOSLIM TERRORISTS!!12

He's a dumbass gun nut, what else would you expect... Every "logical" first step is assuming we are under attack and have to find someone to fight

Edited by wiscotitansfan

GOAT9   
13 hours ago, Starkiller said:

Because I’m not racist.

Also, the local officials said it wasn’t.

The fire started at 6:50 p.m. local time, according to city fire officials, and quickly spread. 

The exact cause of the blaze was not known, but French media quoted the Paris fire brigade as saying the fire is "potentially linked" to a 6 million-euro ($6.8 million) renovation project on the church's spire and its 250 tons of lead. The Paris prosecutors' office ruled out arson and possible terror-related motives, and said it was treating it as an accident.

Islam isn't a race. Its a religion....

GOAT9   
2 hours ago, Legaltitan said:

Y'all please don't throw gas on the fire Duck is trying to start here. This thread is about the Notre Dame cathedral, not scary Muslim boogeymen or terrorism. There is no evidence this was started by Muslims or terrorists, or even intentionally at all. NONE.

Duck couldn't wait to stir the pot and y'all have easily taken the bait. We have plenty of threads about Muslims and terrorists. The story of Notre Dame concerns neither of them, at least until there is some sort of evidence. I haven't even seen any legitimate source speculate that it is intentional.

So please don't let Duck have his way here. If we can just have one thread where we don't let a race-baiters and bigots and conspiracy theorists ruin, that would be awesome.

The OP Starkiller is a fucking race baiter. So its a fail from the beginning. 

OILERMAN   
6 minutes ago, GOAT9 said:

The OP Starkiller is a fucking race baiter. So its a fail from the beginning. 

The original post is nothing but a pic and his first response he says no reason to jump to conclusions 

GOAT9   
17 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

The original post is nothing but a pic and his first response he says no reason to jump to conclusions 

Your point? The OP is still one of the biggest race baiters on this forum. You act like you don't go into a Tux or Rolltide thread and expect to see anything different from their usual. 

1 hour ago, TitansFan777 said:

This thread got derailed. Pathetic.

And within only a few posts. Goat can gtfo with whatever sleight of hand he's trying to pull. This was posted in the non politics part and within like 5 posts duck comes in to gaslight the thread. He knew what he was doing. Depresses me it worked. 

1 hour ago, OILERMAN said:

I expected it would eventually devolve into a debate about religion or something because that’s what happens here, but I was hoping it could stay about an international news event happening at one of the most famous and unique buildings in the world.