Sign in to follow this  
Kyle021

What happened to Ansah? What’s with Suh?

1 hour ago, reo said:

Did he though? Or only if you look at sacks and pressures? Meaning was he mostly just used to take up blockers to free up Donald? Not sure how that'd show up in the stat line. Not saying he played well or poorly, just that I don't really know.

I think so but I haven't looked much beyond the 1st round like Lawrence. 

Edit: oops, read that wrong. 

Anywho... we all seem to have this thought that it’s one or the other at the Dline position.  JRob has always attacked the building if position groups in multiple ways. 

Edited by titanruss

I think the bigger issue with Suh is the same as the issues with Fat Al...Does he actually give a fuck? 

If it’s a 1-2 year deal and they are betting hard believing in playoffs then Suh would be a good pickup because he turned it on late in the year when he knew they had a shot. 

Soxcat   

Suh is no where near what he was when he came into the league.  However, with that said his main issue now is how much money he wants.  He can still get you solid run defense and about 4-5 sacks.  For a DT that isn't bad at all.  The other good trait he has is he never misses games.  Jones for example is a solid run defender but had zero sacks last year.  I'd still like to sign Suh if the money is right.  He can still help a guy like Casey like he did Donald.  If we draft Lawrence we don't need him as much but if we go a different direction Suh would be a good fit for us. 

reo   
1 hour ago, titanruss said:

I think the bigger issue with Suh is the same as the issues with Fat Al...Does he actually give a fuck? 

If it’s a 1-2 year deal and they are betting hard believing in playoffs then Suh would be a good pickup because he turned it on late in the year when he knew they had a shot. 

I agree. I'm not a huge fan of signing him honestly. I'd rather draft someone like Lawrence.