Trump unveils humanitarian plan to help immigrants

Denali

1 minute ago, LongTimeFan said:

No Smegal, that crown is safely yours.

You don't obsess, nickname and dedicate hours upon hours of your time over an idiot, you ignore them. It appears your goal in life is me. You do that to someone who has riled you up and made you uncomfortable. 

Creepy yet flattering. 

Keep trying

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Honestly just talking tough and one-upmanship is all what his supporters seem to want anyway.

Trump didn’t write Art of the Deal. He can’t write books. He can barely tweet! In fact you can always tell when the tweet is actually from him vs. a handler.    Some folks don’t actually get

Exactly..... Trump actually tried to do real immigration with the Dems and Coutler and company went ape shit. He could have had 25 bill for the wall to keep the Dreamers here(who ain't fucking getting

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, OILERMAN said:

You don't obsess, nickname and dedicate hours upon hours of your time over an idiot, you ignore them. It appears your goal in life is me. You do that to someone who has riled you up and made you uncomfortable. 

Creepy yet flattering. 

Keep trying

I dont obsess over you Smegal, and trust me, I laugh at you. However you do obsess over Trump, with your thousands of idiotic post and threads.

See you just made your own point. Wear the idiot crown proudly!!

4 hours ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Hmm ? so two rednecks saying fuck you to people who voted for Trump represents how far one side has fallen. I’m guessing then this represents your side? 

79BF2E0E-1FBB-4F60-829A-DF047659982C.jpeg

No dumbass.

Been to an Antifa rally lately?

Know any John Brown GC members?

But you twats around here do it all the time too.

Trump voters are fair game to you pricks.

Hell, just being a post election Trump supporter is enough to draw your scorn.

So,...  Open your eyes

• 1 month later...
28 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Yes illegal immigration is down. People showing up to the border, turning themselves in, and requesting asylum isn’t down.  I’m not shocked that you equate the 2. Nothing you can do to change international law no matter how big of a wall you build. Until someone intervenes in South America asylum seekers aren’t going anywhere.