Sign in to follow this  
tgo

Mariota Convenes the Receivers

8MM   
3 minutes ago, AussieTitanFan08 said:

Hit the spam diet too hard while back in Hawaii.

Zippy's more like it.

11 minutes ago, 9 Nines said:

People don't know this, but[Mariota's] freshman year he worked at a grocery store in town to pay the extra bills. He was at the register one day and this great big woman comes in. And she said, 'I'd like to buy a half a head of lettuce.' He kinda looked at her funny and said, 'We don't sell half heads…only whole heads.' And she got all mad. So he walked back to ask the manager what he should do.

He said, 'Hey, I've got this great big fat woman out here who wants to buy a half a head of lettuce. What should I do?'

[Mariota] didn't know it, but the woman had followed him back there. He looks over his shoulder and he sees her standing there. And he said, 'And this lady wants to buy the other half.'

So, that's how quick-witted he is...and the manager told him afterwards…the manager said, 'That's impressive. I can't believe you can think that quickly on your feet. And [Mariota] goes, 'That's nothing. I'm used to dealing with stuff like that. I'm from Honolulu. If there's two things we have in Honolulu, it's great football and fat women.' And the manager said, 'My wife's from Honolulu.' And [Mariota] said, 'What position did she play?'

JFC 9er,...  Got any jokes that were written this century?

8MM   
34 minutes ago, TitanDuckFan said:

JFC 9er,...  Got any jokes that were written this century?

Scott Frost said this joke.  4:05 of video.

5 hours ago, Nash said:

probably has limited his running and lifting etc...but there are at least 3 1/2 months til training camp.. more than enough o get cut again

He’s got a rib brace on. 

OILERMAN   

Any alleged rib injury he had would be healed up long ago. Takes about 6 weeks, plus he's not wearing a rib brace on his face and chin, you can see the added weight there too

Nash   

Do I remember this correctly?  Mariota met with Warren Moon who gave him some advice( like George did with Henry) .. His advice was to put on some weight. .. although Mariota is now getting to the age where weight probably increases anyway

On 4/12/2019 at 4:26 PM, TheBukafax said:

If he was an actual good qb he wouldn’t need to do this

Peyton Manning worked out every off season with his recievers.