Mariota Convenes the Receivers

tgo

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"Returning receivers Corey Davis, Tajae Sharpe, Taywan Taylor, Darius Jennings and Cameron Batson were among those on the field with Mariota, along with tight end MyCole Pruitt. Tight ends Delanie Wal

"Marcus Mariota gathers receivers to practice limp-wristed rainbow throws and new ways to drop anything catchable...."

Your argument is really tiresome. Even 8mm and TDF aren’t comparing him to Rodgers or Wilson. The question has always been can he stay healthy and actually develop. I doubt it, but the fact you co tin

Posted Images

https://www.titansonline.com/news/titans-qb-marcus-mariota-gathers-receivers-for-throwing-sessions-in-nashville?utm_source=Direct

Came to post this.  This is the best Marcus Mariota news of 2019!  All we heard so far was he was still healing up, now he's back ahead of time and throwing the football.  He has a pretty damn good group catching the ball.  I think the addition of Humphries is going to be huge.  He'll add a dynamic we have missed and will take some heat off DW and CD.

Gotta hand it to JRob, he improves the team every season.

15 minutes ago, Stranger said:

I expect nothing else, especially going into this season. 

I hope he has a fucking stellar season and the Titans have to pay him big! 

If he stays reasonably healthy and has a big year, I'd be all for it.  It is absolutely the best thing that could happen for the Titans.

It doesn't look like he's bulked up as much as I had hoped.

It's good to hear he's healthy and moving around and getting some early work in with the WRs.  I really want him to bounce back this year and prove every doubt I have wrong.