1 hour ago, Legaltitan said:

Oh my bad I thought we were all in this thread because we like Star Wars movies. Didn't know this was a thread for high cinema

You dont have to only like high cinema. But your taste does suck. 

MadMax   
5 minutes ago, TitansFan777 said:

So any thoughts on the palpatine storyline for the movie? Any guesses or "wish lists" for how it goes?

I hope he's a force ghost.  Anything else would be retarded.  

4 minutes ago, MadMax said:

He has been subsisting on lightning-cooked ewok for years. He looks like Tom Hanks from Castaway now...

Edited by Starkiller

16 minutes ago, MadMax said:

I was sorta toying with the idea that Rey was somehow the emperor's "offspring" or a force sensitive body of some sort that he could eventually inhabit, thus bringing him back into a corporeal form. The "Rise of Skywalker" title  would then be about Kylo shedding the dark side/embracing/forgiving Luke in an effort to save her. I know its lame, but its an out-there thought.

However, I have a bad feeling that the emperor will just be some ghostly Yoda thing.

1 hour ago, MadMax said:

In the old books he cloned himself somehow. Can't remember. So I could see that happening, too. Or like his essence is sort of trapped in the death star hole he fell into. Would be really cool if they tie it back to his desire to learn what his old master discovered about cheating death.

Definitely would have to be different from the Jedi force ghost thing, as that seems like something that wouldn't be available to dark side force wielders. Should be something more unnatural and evil and all that

GOAT9   

I don't understand the hatred for Midichlorians. Microscopic life forms that live in cells. The force is the art of controlling and manipulating those life forms. This is way better than Rian Johnson's idea of "Fucking Magic, Magic everywhere, want to breath and fly in space fucking do it! Jimmy Neutron Rules!"

MadMax   
3 hours ago, GOAT9 said:

I don't understand the hatred for Midichlorians. Microscopic life forms that live in cells. The force is the art of controlling and manipulating those life forms. This is way better than Rian Johnson's idea of "Fucking Magic, Magic everywhere, want to breath and fly in space fucking do it! Jimmy Neutron Rules!"

Sniff... Cough.. Fuck!!  Dammit!  Can I go at least one year and not catch a fucking dark side?  The vaccines don't do shit!   Asshole.

On 4/19/2019 at 6:09 AM, Legaltitan said:

Oh my bad I thought we were all in this thread because we like Star Wars movies. Didn't know this was a thread for high cinema

Yeah, what do people think this is, the Marvel movie thread? 😏