Star Wars Episode IX

11 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I’m also thinking force ghost. Why shouldn’t a sith be able to have a force ghost? Hell, Anakin showed up again at the end of ROTJ. 

I mean, he very well could be just straight up alive... Metal Legs Maul is canonical and he survived basically just by using the energy of his hatred

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The teaser got me hyped    

I am certainly in the minority, but I really enjoyed Solo and thought it and Rogue One were far better than the sequel and prequel trilogies. 

TLJ sucks ass and if Disney were smart they wouldn't let that piece of shit director anywhere near Starwars again. Lol at using the campiness of the previous movies as an excuse. Johnson told a shitty

Just now, Starkiller said:

Yeah, but Palestine kinda... exploded...

I would agree, but it's not like getting cut in half matters for your ability to live in this universe... It's not like we saw him actually blow up into tiny pieces lol

1 hour ago, Starkiller said:

I’m also thinking force ghost. Why shouldn’t a sith be able to have a force ghost? Hell, Anakin showed up again at the end of ROTJ. 

Anakin, not Darth Vader. I would think this would be an ability requiring something a Sith doesn't possess much of (patience) and less of something Sith have too much of (impulsiveness).

Edited by NashvilleNinja

On 4/12/2019 at 1:32 PM, NashvilleNinja said:

I went and looked on IMDb... sure enough he's listed in the credits. I assumed he died when Vader tossed him down the shaft, but maybe he didn't? If he didn't... where the fuck's he been all this time?

As for Rey, I thought for a second that Shmi may have had another kid, but that would make Rey Luke's aunt (and much older than she is) so that's obviously not happening. Also, I don't see Leia and Han separating Ben and Rey if they were twins so I don't think she's a Skywalker in that way. And obviously she wouldn't be the offspring of Anakin, unless he got busy sometime after turning into Darth Vader. I don't see that being likely given how physically fucked up he got after his duel with Obi-Wan, although Obi didn't exactly cut off his dick too while he was cutting off the rest of his limbs. Maybe he got some space poon whilst he was out fucking up the galaxy? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I mean, I guess she could pass as a much younger sister of Luke? Vader would have had to be screwing around right before or right after A New Hope to make that even remotely possible. 

If she's related to the Skywalker family it's looking more and more likely that she was Luke's daughter by some unnamed woman. Either that or the title of this movie has shit all to do with Rey and her relation to the Skywalker family.

Spoilers much?  All this conjecture might give away the story!