Sign in to follow this  
OILERMAN

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange arrested after Ecuador withdraws asylum

OILERMAN   

https://www.foxnews.com/world/ecuador-withdraws-asylum-from-julian-assange-arrested-by-uk-police

Interesting note:

He's been banging Pamela Anderson

Last year, it appeared Assange had struck up a romantic connection with the former Playboy centerfold and “Baywatch” star. She told Harvey Levin on Fox News’ “OBJECTified” that they had a “closeness.”

OAN confirms what I heard over a year ago. Assange had an immunity deal worked out, conditions being he wouldn't release vault 7 and would cooperate with the Russia investigation as well as other investigations.

Anyone want to take a guess as to who struck the deal down?

Anyone?

Anyone?

Leaking Lying James Comey.

How about dat!!!

Funny seeing the morons throw around the word Traitor. The same ones that openly virtue signal for more transparency. Yeah but he conspired with Manning to release military info...the same Manning that had his sentence commuted by Obama (one of the few good things he did).

56 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

He’d have to have been an American to start with to be a traitor. 

I have heard half a dozen people at work say he committed treason against the US. Its funny in a way.

lol at Traitor and treason. Come on.

The only question is whether Assange did anything illegal to acquire the information he distributed, or had any illegal arrangements, or whether he is simply akin to a journalist, as he claims. We'll see.

I find it well beyond funny how some people's opinion about whistleblowers and transparency advocates reverses when the occupant of the White House changes from one political party to the other.

To quote Mr Assange:

"choosing between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump is like choosing between cholera or gonorrhea. Personally, I would prefer neither."

Hypocrites gonna hypocrite.

You guys think that the arrest of Assange and his extradition to the US is a coincidence?

Mueller close up shop andBarr just put a shot over the bow of deep State.

Some kubuki theater initially, but expect more.