Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

"Somebody did something" What did Ilhan Omar mean by that?

Rolltide   
10 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

I’ve never heard you condemn them without being asked to. It’s a bad sign. Clearly you are a sympathizer. 

In fact, you have openly admitted to patronizing a restaurant owned by a family with a Nazi past. 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/history/2019/03/25/german-billionaire-family-that-owns-einstein-bros-bagels-admits-nazi-past/?utm_term=.e553bd3136c6

So why is it so hard to get a box of pumpernickel? I get the bakers dozen with the smear and I can only get maybe 6 pumpernickel. I have to opt for asiago or onion. No true German runs out of pumpernickel. 

5 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

So why is it so hard to get a box of pumpernickel? I get the bakers dozen with the smear and I can only get maybe 6 pumpernickel. I have to opt for asiago or onion. No true German runs out of pumpernickel. 

Stop quoting that turd. I have him on ignore! But he should at least read the articles he quotes. The two Nazi sympathizers died in 1954 and 1984 and the family is donating money and have a historian looking into other ties to presumably right some of their family's wrongs. Reparations are good, right?

Omar   
12 hours ago, Rolltide said:

I'm willing to show some leeway(Great album by the way Lee Morgan Leeway) for people who are somewhat conflicted between the values and religion they were raised with and the values of the country they now call home. What sets this woman apart is that she is in the USA congress and we do not need people in power who do not love our country. Why would such people ever be elected?

The bitch is in congress and still acts like she is a victim and a 2nd class citizen. the fucking nerve. 

We know for a fact that very few of these Muslims will ever denounce terrorist organizations like Hamas and Isis. Even groups that have killed millions of Muslims! If you cannot condemn the 9/11 terrorists you do not belong in public life. 

Like Trump and all the Christian white male domestic terrorists he keeps ignoring?

Rolltide   
1 hour ago, Omar said:

Like Trump and all the Christian white male domestic terrorists he keeps ignoring?

Trump has said or done nothing in support of any terrorist. You are a liar. So Obama is responsible for Dylann Roof? What about Nidal Hasan?

What you assholes try to do is to call anybody you disagree with a supremacist or a terrorist. It is part of your plan to destroy any speech that you disagree with because you cannot win debate in a fair and open forum. 

You lie, denigrate speech and then try to ban that speech. A person who loves this country and happens to be white is not some Nazi. 

Rolltide   
2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

On the day of 9–1-01 Trump went on tv and bragged he now had the tallest building in the financial district

gtfo

Show the clip. Why do you never have real links or clips not some tweet? 

He was being questioned about the attacks and he was asked, asked about the state of his building that is 7 blocks away. He as a matter of fact mentioned that the building was not heavily damaged and how it before the trade towers was the tallest building. Did not brag. Did not act in a way that indicated he did not give a fuck. 

You are a liar. 

Edited by Rolltide

Denali   
2 hours ago, OILERMAN said:

On the day of 9–1-01 Trump went on tv and bragged he now had the tallest building in the financial district

gtfo

43 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Show the clip. Why do you never have real links or clips not some tweet? 

He was being questioned about the attacks and he was asked, asked about the state of his building that is 7 blocks away. He as a matter of fact mentioned that the building was not heavily damaged and how it before the trade towers was the tallest building. Did not brag. Did not act in a way that indicated he did not give a fuck. 

You are a liar. 

Here's the question he was answering:

"Donald, you have one of the landmark buildings down in the Financial District, 40 Wall Street," said Alan Marcus, a WWOR analyst. "Did you have any damage, or did you — what's happened down there?"

In other words, they wanted to know if any other landmarks in the city were targeted by the terrorists.

I lived on Long Island at the time of the attacks, about 20 miles away from the World Trade Center.  Everyone was scared at what might be targeted next.  Including, in this interview, Donald Trump himself.  He was remarking on how tall and famous his building is because he was saying that at one time, it could have been his building that was targeted, and he was scared it may be next.

You have no idea what it was like to have been that close to the attacks.

And by the way, many many years later it was revealed that Trump secretly donated a lot of money and resources to rebuild New York after 9/11.

As a native New Yorker, I consider Trump to be a hero.

Edited by Denali

OILERMAN   

Trump lied about watching thousands of New Jersey residents cheer when the twin towers fell.

As far as whether he was bragging when he said he now had the tallest building. His intent cannot be proven either way but he's consistently making ridiculous brags about everything. It's pretty reasonable he was bragging. 

As far as donating after 9-11. His foundation was shut down over fraud and stealing the money for his own use. He's famously been caught promising to donate to various charities without doing so, including to veterans and sick kids. He refuses to produce his tax returns and is a know compulsive liar. 

Despite 2001 Promise, Donald Trump Made No 9/11 Donations in Year After Attack, Audit Finds

"We didn’t find evidence that he contributed a single cent," comptroller says.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/nyc-audit-finds-donald-trump-donations-911-months/story?id=42801444

The New York City Comptroller’s Office has found no evidence that Donald Trump donated to 9/11charities in the months after the attacks, the agency said.

The New York City Comptroller's Office confirmed to ABC News that it had manually reviewed about 1,500 pages of donor records, containing the names of more than 110,000 individuals and entities that were collected as part of the audits. The audit of the Twin Towers Fund covered the period from Sept. 12, 2001 to Aug. 31, 2002, while the audit of the New York City Public/Private Initiatives Inc., doing business as the Twin Towers Fund, covered the period Sept. 12, 2001 to June 30, 2002.

Stringer’s office found no record of a donation made by Trump or a Trump entity in the year after the tragedy, contrary to the real estate developer’s claims.

Omar   
1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

Trump has said or done nothing in support of any terrorist. You are a liar. So Obama is responsible for Dylann Roof? What about Nidal Hasan?

What you assholes try to do is to call anybody you disagree with a supremacist or a terrorist. It is part of your plan to destroy any speech that you disagree with because you cannot win debate in a fair and open forum. 

You lie, denigrate speech and then try to ban that speech. A person who loves this country and happens to be white is not some Nazi. 

I did not say anything about support. I said failure to condemn. All the shootings in the US are acts of terrorism. Las Vegas to name just one. Why are Muslim terrorists condemned, but nothing is said about the white Christian male terrorists? I am just asking a question. I said it on here several times, white Christian males are one of the scariest terrorist groups, especially in the US. 

Denali   
3 hours ago, Denali said:

Here's the question he was answering:

"Donald, you have one of the landmark buildings down in the Financial District, 40 Wall Street," said Alan Marcus, a WWOR analyst. "Did you have any damage, or did you — what's happened down there?"

In other words, they wanted to know if any other landmarks in the city were targeted by the terrorists.

I lived on Long Island at the time of the attacks, about 20 miles away from the World Trade Center.  Everyone was scared at what might be targeted next.  Including, in this interview, Donald Trump himself.  He was remarking on how tall and famous his building is because he was saying that at one time, it could have been his building that was targeted, and he was scared it may be next.

You have no idea what it was like to have been that close to the attacks.

And by the way, many many years later it was revealed that Trump secretly donated a lot of money and resources to rebuild New York after 9/11.

As a native New Yorker, I consider Trump to be a hero.

@Titans279:  You think it's funny hearing about the frightful experiences of people that were near the World Trade Center on 9/11?

Where were you on 9/11?

25 minutes ago, Denali said:

@Titans279:  You think it's funny hearing about the frightful experiences of people that were near the World Trade Center on 9/11?

Where were you on 9/11?

My laughter is at your final statement in that post. I will never stop being amazed people see trump as an American hero.