Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

"Somebody did something" What did Ilhan Omar mean by that?

Denali   
3 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

She probably doesn’t like it when you bigots make all Muslims out to be the enemy because of the actions of just a few...

You mean like when people make all Nazis to be the enemy?

They are not the victims.  I ain't swinging at that pitch in the dirt.

Edited by Denali

1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

She probably doesn’t like it when you bigots make all Muslims out to be the enemy because of the actions of just a few...

Hey Touched The Tard, disgusting? What are the odds that she stuck her head in an animal hole at the zoo and had someone take a picture of it?

2 minutes ago, Denali said:

Nazis are the enemy. But I guess you wouldn’t think so...

Denali   
1 minute ago, Starkiller said:

Nazis are the enemy. But I guess you wouldn’t think so...

Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit.

6 minutes ago, Denali said:

Reading comprehension must not be your strong suit.

There’s always barber college. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Gotta love a good Patrick Swayze tard slap.

Denali   
1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

And you are a pussy for closing the other thread on this topic.

Don't worry.  I started another thread on the topic too.  We got it covered.

1 hour ago, Jamalisms said:

But they're just good people to him.

If you want to misquote Trump on the 'they are good people on both sides' remark, go ahead. Makes you look like the stupid fuck you are.

Btowner   
31 minutes ago, Rogue said:

I wonder if the dumbfuck anti-PC crowd even realize they are the loudest and most butthurt over comments they have to go out of the way for to be offended by?  

All the non-dumbfucks know it, but what about the dumbfucks themselves?   I'm guessing they do not, as if they did, they probably wouldn't be dumbfucks. 

Historians will look back at this period and wonder if some asteroid hit the planet and spread some hallucinogenic dust across this country.

1. How could the same people who claim to be anti-PC and talk such a tough game become so easily offended?
  2. How could so many Trump supporters who claim they are winning, become the biggest whiners in the country?
  3. How could so many people who wanted Obama's birth certificate and transcripts care so little about Trump's tax returns or transcripts?
  4. How could so many people hate men who spent their lives in service to this country, love a draft dodger who has done little to nothing for this country?
  5. How could so many people ignore a POTUS who uttered over 7000 lies in 24 months? 
  6. How could so many people ignore one of the most corrupt administrations, while shouting "lock her up" about a former politician's emails?
  7. How could so many people fall for the thinly veiled and apparent manipulations of the GOP where they vote against their own self interest?

I could go on and on. Two years ago, @Rolltide would tell anyone he's a Libertarian who hates the excesses, corruption and idiocy of both Democrats and Republicans. Now, he's one step away from becoming a QAnon disciple. Strange times!

Denali   
8 minutes ago, ManningEnvy said:

There’s always barber college. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

Gotta love a good Patrick Swayze tard slap.

He was awesome in that movie, as usual.

19 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Historians will look back at this period and wonder if some asteroid hit the planet and spread some hallucinogenic dust across this country.

1. How could the same people who claim to be anti-PC and talk such a tough game become so easily offended?
  2. How could so many Trump supporters who claim they are winning, become the biggest whiners in the country?
  3. How could so many people who wanted Obama's birth certificate and transcripts care so little about Trump's tax returns or transcripts?
  4. How could so many people hate men who spent their lives in service to this country, love a draft dodger who has done little to nothing for this country?
  5. How could so many people ignore a POTUS who uttered over 7000 lies in 24 months? 
  6. How could so many people ignore one of the most corrupt administrations, while shouting "lock her up" about a former politician's emails?
  7. How could so many people fall for the thinly veiled and apparent manipulations of the GOP where they vote against their own self interest?

I could go on and on. Two years ago, @Rolltide would tell anyone he's a Libertarian who hates the excesses, corruption and idiocy of both Democrats and Republicans. Now, he's one step away from becoming a QAnon disciple. Strange times!

Points 1 and 2 are just your opinion.

Point 3. Only the extremists on both sides give a crap about those topics.

Point 4. People are allowed to like/hate specific people.  When you generalize, you become a racist (kinda like what you did)

Point 5. Of your claimed 7000 lies, is it 7000 distinct lies, or 7 lies repeated 1000 times or ? He has lied, but name a politician who has not.

Point 6. What is corrupt? I am sure you dont like his policies, but corrupt is a different matter. Kinda like having you top people at the FBI or DOJ create a false investigation?

Point 7. Are you saying everyone who voted for Trump agrees with all his policies? Maybe the policies that made them vote for Trump are the ones he carried out and the others they dont care about. Do you agree with every democratic policy?

44 minutes ago, Denali said:

He was awesome in that movie, as usual.

Hey Touched The Tard, does Donna check her email often? Tard bitch isn’t responding to me.

Edited by ManningEnvy

Btowner   
2 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Points 1 and 2 are just your opinion.

Point 3. Only the extremists on both sides give a crap about those topics.

Point 4. People are allowed to like/hate specific people.  When you generalize, you become a racist (kinda like what you did)

Point 5. Of your claimed 7000 lies, is it 7000 distinct lies, or 7 lies repeated 1000 times or ? He has lied, but name a politician who has not.

Point 6. What is corrupt? I am sure you dont like his policies, but corrupt is a different matter. Kinda like having you top people at the FBI or DOJ create a false investigation?

Point 7. Are you saying everyone who voted for Trump agrees with all his policies? Maybe the policies that made them vote for Trump are the ones he carried out and the others they dont care about. Do you agree with every democratic policy?

Points 1 and 2. Look at this forum. Have you seen the majority of the Trump supporters' posts? Its a constant stream of victimhood whining.

Point 4: How am I generalizing? We have seen people attack lifelong Republicans like McCain, Mueller or non-partisan civil servants who served this country for decades but now we question their patriotism and contributions to this country?

Point 5. It's a given, that the majority of politicians lie. However, the number of Trump's lies are staggering and it appears you are normalizing his compulsive lying.

Point 6. Corrupt is having people in your cabinet who are more interested in making a buck than serving the Americans. See Tom Price, Ryan Zinke and Wilbur Ross.

Point 7: Did I write everyone or many people? Should I have used one of Trump's  favorite phrases, "many, many people"?

3 hours ago, Rogue said:

I wonder if the dumbfuck anti-PC crowd even realize they are the loudest and most butthurt over comments they have to go out of the way for to be offended by?  

All the non-dumbfucks know it, but what about the dumbfucks themselves?   I'm guessing they do not, as if they did, they probably wouldn't be dumbfucks. 

Liberals still crying about grab em by the pussy. 

5 hours ago, Denali said:

what a terrible terrible illogical and weird connection to make. 

6 hours ago, LongTimeFan said:

You would think that a Muslim white Christian would scream from the highest ground about the atrocities of ISIS or Al Qaeda  Anders Breivick or Brenton Tarrant who have hijacked their religion and given the rest of the world a cause to be dubious.

And you are a pussy for closing the other thread on this topic.