Sign in to follow this  
Rolltide

"Somebody did something" What did Ilhan Omar mean by that?

Rolltide   

She is implying 9/11 was an inside job right?

Her sympathy for the 3000 who died was touching. Not. 

Edited by Rolltide

Sheesh. She was saying people who she does not defend, others, did something (terrible) and it left Muslims being viewed as the enemy and their civil liberties in jeopardy. This is not complicated and the narrative of the story was not about 9/11. You asshats are such snowflakes.

22 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

Sheesh. She was saying people who she does not defend, others, did something (terrible) and it left Muslims being viewed as the enemy and their civil liberties in jeopardy. This is not complicated and the narrative of the story was not about 9/11. You asshats are such snowflakes.

Yep. I'd have preferred she label them terrorists, but her intent and implication is obvious and it's quite possible she didn't use that term because it's often used to refer to the people she's speaking to exactly because of the issue she's discussing.

Btowner   
2 minutes ago, IsntLifeFunny said:

@Rolltide is starting to follow Tux with his silly talking points and propaganda.

A couple of days ago, Omar called Stephen Miller a white nationalist. Immediately, Trump and other right wingers jumped to label her as "hating on Jews", "attacking a Jewish member of the administration" or hating Israel.

Recently, Beto called Netanyahu a racist for siding with a racist party to win his election. The right condemned Omar, but crickets about Beto's comments. My point? It's all about getting folks like @Rolltide ready for 2020. Regardless of how innocuous her statements, they are waiting to take it out of context and feed it to the base and simple minded tools like @Rolltide are willing to spread it around.

Rolltide   
7 minutes ago, Btowner said:

@Rolltide is starting to follow Tux with his silly talking points and propaganda.

A couple of days ago, Omar called Stephen Miller a white nationalist. Immediately, Trump and other right wingers jumped to label her as "hating on Jews", "attacking a Jewish member of the administration" or hating Israel.

Recently, Beto called Netanyahu a racist for siding with a racist party to win his election. The right condemned Omar, but crickets about Beto's comments. My point? It's all about getting folks like @Rolltide ready for 2020. Regardless of how innocuous her statements, they are waiting to take it out of context and feed it to the base and simple minded tools like @Rolltide are willing to spread it around.

How did you get all of that from my 2 sentence post? I asked a question moron. 

15 minutes ago, Btowner said:

Because Beto is a joke and not in Congress like Omar. 

17 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Yep. I'd have preferred she label them terrorists, but her intent and implication is obvious and it's quite possible she didn't use that term because it's often used to refer to the people she's speaking to exactly because of the issue she's discussing.

You would think that a Muslim would scream from the highest ground about the atrocities of ISIS or Al Qaeda who have hijacked their religion and given the rest of the world a cause to be dubious.

And you are a pussy for closing the other thread on this topic.

Btowner   
Just now, LongTimeFan said:

Because Beto is a joke and not in Congress like Omar. 

No. Because Beto doesn't get Trump supporters triggered like Omar, the Jew hating,  ISIS sympathizing, Muslim who is coming to invoke Sharia law.

2 minutes ago, Btowner said:

No. Because Beto is stupid and not like Omar, the Jew hating,  ISIS sympathizing, Muslim who is coming to try to invoke Sharia law.

Fixed it. But you were close, so two points for you.

14 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

You would think that a Muslim would scream from the highest ground about the atrocities of ISIS or Al Qaeda who have hijacked their religion and given the rest of the world a cause to be dubious.

Many do.

16 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

You would think that a Trump would scream from the highest ground about the atrocities of Nazi's and white nationalist who have hijacked his message of rejuvenating America and given the rest of the world a cause to be dubious.

But they're just good people to him.

Rogue   

I wonder if the dumbfuck anti-PC crowd even realize they are the loudest and most butthurt over comments they have to go out of the way for to be offended by?  

All the non-dumbfucks know it, but what about the dumbfucks themselves?   I'm guessing they do not, as if they did, they probably wouldn't be dumbfucks. 

Denali   

Yes, they did "something".  For those of us paying attention, what they did was hijack a bunch of American planes and crashed them into American buildings.  On our soil.  Killing our citizens.  And let's not forget all of the other disgusting acts of terrorism that they have carried out.

I mean, even the Nazis didn't claim to be victims after World War II.

She doesn't like the backlash?  Fine, take it up with the rest of your brethren that follow the Book of Jihad.  Don't blame us for your acts of terrorism.

She doesn't like the backlash?  Well, there are plenty of other countries around the world to live in rather than the very country where these terrorist acts were carried out.  I mean, you don't see Nazis taking up residence in Israel, walking around wearing swastikas and complaining that they are victims of backlash, do you?

She's disgusting.