Moderation

LongTimeFan

1 hour ago, LongTimeFan said:

I like fake news

Feel free to find another website to use for your bullshit discussions about quotes that legitimately weren't said or suggested in the videos used as evidence.

We'll moderate the fake news here. Thanks!

40 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Feel free to find another website to use for your bullshit discussions about quotes that legitimately weren't said or suggested in the videos used as evidence.

We'll moderate the fake news here. Thanks!

What was fake about it again? The title or the videos?

The premise of the thread was wholly false, as it cited and presented as fact an extremely inflammatory quote that wasn't stated. And no further analysis or discussion was added. Just the lie.

The thread served to establish a false premise and the responses and discussion centered around this premise, its accuracy and validity ... as opposed to the actual quote.

If you want to discuss what was actually stated, feel free to start a real thread.

8 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Lock threads, lock threads because you dont like the title! Then change the title. Complete loser move.

Future comments like this, unrelated to the threads your post them in, will simply be deleted when I notice them.

You can bitch here.

5 minutes ago, Jamalisms said:

Future comments like this, unrelated to the threads your post them in, will simply be deleted when I notice them.

You can bitch here.

Hey @TitansGuru, is this a new standard that Jamal will be applying to all posts and posters, or just ones he doesnt agree with?

7 hours ago, Jamalisms said:

If you want to discuss what was actually stated, feel free to start a real thread.

Done:

32 minutes ago, Denali said:

Yes, they did "something".  For those of us paying attention, what they did was hijack a bunch of American planes and crashed them into American buildings.  On our soil.  Killing our citizens.  And let's not forget all of the other disgusting acts of terrorism that they have carried out.

I mean, even the Nazis didn't claim to be victims after World War II.

She doesn't like the backlash?  Fine, take it up with the rest of your brethren that follow the Book of Jihad.  Don't blame us for your acts of terrorism.

She doesn't like the backlash?  Well, there are plenty of other countries around the world to live in rather than the very country where these terrorist acts were carried out.  I mean, you don't see Nazis taking up residence in Israel, walking around wearing swastikas and complaining that they are victims of backlash, do you?

She's disgusting.

Archived