Sign in to follow this  
MIKE75

Please Tell Me They Didn't Give Humphries The Dreaded Number 10

1 hour ago, No1TitansFan said:

I still have multiple 10 jerseys and an 87 jersey that is skyrocketing in value because it was actually autographed by Calico. I had a house fire several years ago and the VY jersey was one of very few items in my upstairs that survived unscathed; lost all my pictures, valuables and almost every other piece of clothing, but what comes out of the closet not destroyed by water damage, the VY jersey.

wh...w.....why?

1 hour ago, titanruss said:

It’s amazing to me how there are people in this world who claim they don’t care for or even think about some incredibly insignificant thing... then spend 20 minutes of their day bitching about it and then won’t shut the fuck up about it. 

1 hour ago, JakePA_Titan said:

You're an idiot and lost. Go suck a dick.

see!!! ... LOL!

Edited by titanruss

On 4/10/2019 at 8:33 PM, No1TitansFan said:

I still have multiple 10 jerseys and an 87 jersey that is skyrocketing in value because it was actually autographed by Calico. I had a house fire several years ago and the VY jersey was one of very few items in my upstairs that survived unscathed; lost all my pictures, valuables and almost every other piece of clothing, but what comes out of the closet not destroyed by water damage, the VY jersey.

That's adding insult to injury. So, I have to ask, what's the Calico jersey worth? I'll trade you a Titans hat autographed by Brad Cassell. (I seriously DO have one.) Also as a footnote to @BudAdams I had an autographed DelGreco jersey that skipcourt gave me and I donated it to an auction for someone who lost everything in a house fire and it brought $150. The buyer was probably a Ravens fan.

Edited by freakingeek

1 hour ago, freakingeek said:

That's adding insult to injury. So, I have to ask, what's the Calico jersey worth? I'll trade you a Titans hat autographed by Brad Cassell. (I seriously DO have one.) Also as a footnote to @BudAdams I had an autographed DelGreco jersey that skipcourt gave me and I donated it to an auction for someone who lost everything in a house fire and it brought $150. The buyer was probably a Ravens fan.

My best obsolete autographed item I gave away in the 2017 pickem contest. Autographed mini helmet signed by Titans Legend Alge Crumpler. 

1 hour ago, heyitsmeallen said:

My best obsolete autographed item I gave away in the 2017 pickem contest. Autographed mini helmet signed by Titans Legend Alge Crumpler. 

Best remembered for his dropped pass on the goal line in the infamous 2008 Ravens game. That was one of a half dozen plays that would have put us in the AFC Championship game at home. Missed FG, play clock running out before the Ravens kicked the game winner and no penalty was called, Crump's drop on a sure 6 points, That was quite possibly the worst loss ever at Nissan,the coliseum, LP field whatever. 

Edited by freakingeek

33 minutes ago, freakingeek said:

Best remembered for his dropped pass on the goal line in the infamous 2008 Ravens game. That was one of a half dozen plays that would have put us in the AFC Championship game at home. Missed FG, play clock running out before the Ravens kicked the game winner and no penalty was called, Crump's drop on a sure 6 points, That was quite possibly the worst loss ever at Nissan,the coliseum, LP field whatever. 

Dammit, thanks for bringing up repressed memories.

nine   

Autograph balls from Drew Bennett, Chris Brown, Ben Troupe.     My grandson and I use them when playing football in the yard.

I'm hoping my VY autograph ball will eventually appreciate in value similar to a Ryan Leaf or Aaron Hernandez ball....but alas, Vince appears destined to simply fade from memory, save for the occasional bonehead headline.   He wasn't even particularly good at being particularly bad.