Sign in to follow this  
MIKE75

Please Tell Me They Didn't Give Humphries The Dreaded Number 10

Have numbers ever been retired based on the lineage of futility of those who've worn it? I can't think of any, but I nominate that numbers 10 and 87 be the inaugural, cornerstone class of the new Titans Ring of Garbage.

Wait wait, can I be that guy....

This really needed its own thread? 

This is why I dont like seeing ppl say that. If threads are bad let the natural process play out of what happens to it. 

If it creates discussion, cool. If it's terrible, it will be on page two or three soon and out of mind. 

BudAdams   
32 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

Have numbers ever been retired based on the lineage of futility of those who've worn it? I can't think of any, but I nominate that numbers 10 and 87 be the inaugural, cornerstone class of the new Titans Ring of Garbage.

#3 deserves it WAY more than any other.  Single handedly cost them a playoff game when they were the #1 seed. 

He also missed a very makeable 47 FG in the SB loss (another was blocked but that was not his fault).

klaatu-   

I'd say he chose 10 because that's the number he wore the past 2 seasons in Tampa. By your logic, Delanie Walker should have been a bust because Eddie Berlin wore 82. 

Dont blame number those last two guys were bad.....locker should of never been picked ..... Vince  thought he was bigger than the team .....be he did win some games

3 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Wait wait, can I be that guy....

This really needed its own thread? 

This is why I dont like seeing ppl say that. If threads are bad let the natural process play out of what happens to it. 

If it creates discussion, cool. If it's terrible, it will be on page two or three soon and out of mind. 

You can call out this thread for being bad if that's what you think.  

I, for one, am interested in this more than I am some commercial that features random sports stars.  I actually enjoyed the comments that this thread contains (mostly because I agree that Locker was a chud).  

57 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

You can call out this thread for being bad if that's what you think.  

I, for one, am interested in this more than I am some commercial that features random sports stars.  I actually enjoyed the comments that this thread contains (mostly because I agree that Locker was a chud).  

I have gotten away from declaring threads dumb or meaningless. Only thing I really struggle with is the insane amount of different yet very similar Mariota threads. They can be an eye sore. 

I dont see what's wrong with either. The commercial was the first time I saw it. So I like that it was brought to my attention, I got a chuckle and moved on.

Just like this thread. It's cool to find out Humphries number but now I'm moving on. And neither one took more than 5 seconds of my time, outside of watching the actual commercial and now responding to you. 

2 hours ago, JakePA_Titan said:

I have gotten away from declaring threads dumb or meaningless. Only thing I really struggle with is the insane amount of different yet very similar Mariota threads. They can be an eye sore. 

I dont see what's wrong with either. The commercial was the first time I saw it. So I like that it was brought to my attention, I got a chuckle and moved on.

Just like this thread. It's cool to find out Humphries number but now I'm moving on. And neither one took more than 5 seconds of my time, outside of watching the actual commercial and now responding to you. 

It’s amazing to me how there are people in this world who claim they don’t care for or even think about some incredibly insignificant thing... then spend 20 minutes of their day bitching about it and then won’t shut the fuck up about it. 

I still have multiple 10 jerseys and an 87 jersey that is skyrocketing in value because it was actually autographed by Calico. I had a house fire several years ago and the VY jersey was one of very few items in my upstairs that survived unscathed; lost all my pictures, valuables and almost every other piece of clothing, but what comes out of the closet not destroyed by water damage, the VY jersey.

Edited by No1TitansFan

45 minutes ago, titanruss said:

It’s amazing to me how there are people in this world who claim they don’t care for or even think about some incredibly insignificant thing... then spend 20 minutes of their day bitching about it and then won’t shut the fuck up about it. 

You're an idiot and lost. Go suck a dick.