Sign in to follow this  
Jamalisms

Draft Day Plans

Im running the marathon that weekend.. so I'll be downtown all weekend except. Biggest question is when Im going to go see Endgame.

nine   
16 hours ago, Huston said:

How great would it be if Lewan comes rolling in as Boss Hogg and stays in character for all the interviews?   

3 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I’ve been on the fence about going but I probably won’t because I have a show at a glass gallery on the 26th that I can’t really miss. 

Are you an artist?

Cajun   

I will be there all weekend. Plan to wander around downtown while draft activities are going on and hang out around south 12th street to get away from the crowd at some time.

5 hours ago, TheBukafax said:

Are you an artist?

I am an artist. I make sculptures out of glass and recently have gotten into trying out metal sculpture. The majority of my time is taken up making glass pipes though. This particular show is at a high end headshop that’s a gallery style. Very expensive more artistic pieces will be on display there. 

2 hours ago, heyitsmeallen said:

I am an artist. I make sculptures out of glass and recently have gotten into trying out metal sculpture. The majority of my time is taken up making glass pipes though. This particular show is at a high end headshop that’s a gallery style. Very expensive more artistic pieces will be on display there. 

Damn that’s pretty awesome!

13 hours ago, Supdawg said:

While I'd love to see it in person, I am happy watching from my 120" screen in my recliner. It's going to be a mad house. 

120" screen!? GHEEEAWWT DAMN! I'm coming to your place as long as it's not within 1000 feet of a school or playground!

AvgJoe   

I’m debating, but more than likely watching from home. I love the Draft, but it’s not one of those events I feel the need to cross off of any bucket list by attending. 

Supdawg   
37 minutes ago, woolfolksunclesuncle said:

120" screen!? GHEEEAWWT DAMN! I'm coming to your place as long as it's not within 1000 feet of a school or playground!

Naa... About 4000 feet from the nearest school! ;)