Sign in to follow this  
Jamalisms

Draft Day Plans

Who is going, what are your plans?

I don't know that I'm interested in a TR Meetup but odds are good a lot of you are there either because you're local or because you're a sucker like me and you're taking a vacation, of sorts.

You guys planning to just hit up Broadway, do the NFL Fan Experience, have a bar or party you plan to attend ... what's the pulse here?

6 minutes ago, SleepingTitan said:

There's a marathon going on that weekend lol

They intentionally scheduled them together to draw people in.

I'm going with my fantasy football people. I've been in this keeper league for about 10 years. There is a waiting list of people that want in on our league. Our commish puts in a ton of time to make this league one of the best. We are going to go early so we can attempt to get a spot on one of the rooftop bars close to the stage. I don't know how successful we will be. It is a 14 team league so there will be at least 14 of us.

Justafan   

I'd love to go but I'm not going to drive home from Texas just to see it.  It's great for the city and I wish I could be a part of it.  Best of luck to all of you.  Hope you have a great time.  

22 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I'd love to go but I'm not going to drive home from Texas just to see it.  It's great for the city and I wish I could be a part of it.  Best of luck to all of you.  Hope you have a great time.  

Hey, that's why god invented television. So we can be lazy asses and watch from the comfort of our couch.

Nash   

going to the  Bridge building.. will try and take in the nfl experience section as well as being around for our pick.. not going friday or saturday however..