Hangin up my briefcase (mostly) and going to work for the people

Legaltitan

13 hours ago, abenjami said:

Good luck man.  Two questions:

1.  Will you be changing your screen name to Probonolegaltitan?

2.  Are you going to finally bang your secretary after you lay her off?

lol

I have only had a bangable secretary twice in my career. My very first secretary looked like a fucking Playboy model (both in a good and a bad way). That was 20 years ago. 10 years ago I had Brandi, who was definitely bangable but also trashy and honestly didn't really do much for me.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Starting on May 6, for the first time in my career, I won't be a private practice attorney anymore. I am becoming Executive Director at a non-profit legal aid group that has been started here in Macon

How will CTF be able to find you now???

Pretty easily since Legal will be working for indigents!

My company gives employees 40 hours per year for paid volunteer work. I've been working with a non-profit for the past five years and although I find trying to make a difference very enjoyable, every time I think of joining the organization full time and taking that pay cut, it always jolts me back to reality.

Kudos to you for making that change and best of luck!

10 hours ago, Btowner said:

My company gives employees 40 hours per year for paid volunteer work. I've been working with a non-profit for the past five years and although I find trying to make a difference very enjoyable, every time I think of joining the organization full time and taking that pay cut, it always jolts me back to reality.

Kudos to you for making that change and best of luck!

Yeah I definitely had to get my financial house in order to feel comfortable with it. And if not for my wife's good salary and stable position it wouldn't make sense 

On 4/12/2019 at 8:54 AM, Legaltitan said:

Yeah I definitely had to get my financial house in order to feel comfortable with it. And if not for my wife's good salary and stable position it wouldn't make sense 

May all the young lawyers you mentor wear MAGA hats. :)

On 4/15/2019 at 7:58 AM, Legaltitan said:

Jesus 

Seriously, they can’t even make a good joke. It’s a strange phenomenon. TDF pulls one off every now and again, but other than that you’re looking at 0% of these people’s thoughts culminate in a good joke. 

Ah well. 

Kick some ass Legal. 

I've met the three lawyers in the incubator program. Two of them are young black female lawyers, and the other is a dude from Cleveland in his early 40s as he was a non-traditional law student. All haveh hearts of gold and a total dedication to helping the most vulnerable among us. Really inspiring to hear the work these folks are doing and that they have put together and are enacting a business plan and model to be able to have a socially conscious law practice and still make money. Unbelievable. I was a cocky little shit that thought I knew it all when I got out of law school.

Edited by Legaltitan