Rolltide

Candace Owens pwns the demtards...

Justafan   
30 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Justafan(Claimed to once serve in the military) would never say any negative thing about a Sharia law Muslim who says that "somebody did something" on 9/11. He will attack viciously a religious Jew who is exercising his right to free speech and a black woman who is not interested in his handouts.  

Your anger and your hate make you stupid.  

Keep trying.

Justafan   
37 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

Dennis Prager is not a Christian you imbecilic moron he is a Jew!!!!! A Jew who speaks, reads and writes fluent Hebrew! He is a well educated well spoken man who does not hate on anybody but he makes these outstanding videos that destroy your libtard myths. 

Candace Owens is not begging you to give her a handout she is not appealing to your racist white guilt.  That is why you hate her. 

Once again we have a libtard who hates free speech and free ideas. 

Check out the times of the edits on the posts.  I mistyped but I edited my post before your childish response.  I know he's a Jew.  latch on to that though.  You really got me.  You're really proving to the world your intellectual prowess right now!

Justafan   
51 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

If 75% of black males in California are basically illiterate that does not indicate a high level of intelligence. California is also a model libtard state.  You want the whole country to be like that. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/09/education/09gap.html

You can't blame poverty because according to this NY times article poor whites do as well or better than black kids who do not grow up poor. 

Yup, the model of anti-racism right here folks.  What was the point of posting this article?  What could possibly be the motive for trying to say that black kids aren't as smart as white kids?  

3 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Yup, the model of anti-racism right here folks.  What was the point of posting this article?  What could possibly be the motive for trying to say that black kids aren't as smart as white kids?  

Do yourself a favor and don't engage that clown. He's an angry racist who isn't worth the effort. 

4 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Dems suck at their job. 

Justafan   
Just now, JakePA_Titan said:

Dems suck at their job. 

Then why bother to point out that poor white kids did the same under worse conditions?

14 minutes ago, Justafan said:

Then why bother to point out that poor white kids did the same under worse conditions?

I guess that's a good point. But still, why is it racist to point out facts?

Why is it racist, sexist, or whatever to point out the flaws of certain ppl/groups?

I mean, would it make me sexist if I said females arent as good as men in sports therefore transgender ppl born as the opposite sex shouldnt be allowed to compete against the sex they want to convert to?

How do we improve as a society if we dont acknowledge whats real?

Why do ppl want to hide from, cover up, or simply ignore certain things? 

How does that help anyone or the country as a whole move forward?

Justafan   
5 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

Why is it racist, sexist, or whatever to point out the flaws of certain ppl/groups?

I mean, would it make me sexist if I said females arent as good as men in sports therefore transgender ppl born as the opposite sex shouldnt be allowed to compete against the sex they want to convert to?

Facts aren’t racist but the motivation for pushing specific facts in a specific context is absolutely racist.

I’m not denying there are differences in people, even groups of people at the edges. I don’t know the specifics of this study and neither does he or you for that matter. 

Im just pointing out that rolltides motivation for that post was not to point out differences or to push constructive dialogue. It was to push his views and is reflective of his true motivation which is clearly racist in nature.

Rolltide   

Libtards do this all the time. They look at differences in achievement to illustrate oppression and unfairness but when I do the same it is racist. Yes I'm saying that blacks are failing in America due to their own efforts or lack thereof and the abysmal failure of libtard policies are evident. 

The absence of black fathers and responsible parenting and the idiot attitude that blacks cannot succeed because of white racism. 

Justafan defends people who hate this country and slams a Jewish man just for being a conservative. Black people do not need your lame white guilt sympathy. They need responsible parents and capitalism. You are the racist. 

Edited by Rolltide

Rolltide   
47 minutes ago, oldschool said:

Do yourself a favor and don't engage that clown. He's an angry racist who isn't worth the effort. 

Somebody called Candace Owens a "stupid twat" and neither you or your loverboy Justafan said a fucking word. Do not lecture me about racism asshole. 

Edited by Rolltide

Rolltide   

Justafan and Oldschool will soon suggest we need K-12 public education in this country since blacks are doing so horribly in math and science. Then they will suggest we should have a head start program for pre school and school nutrition programs. Good idea morons. Even with those programs we are raising kids who are illiterate and cannot do math!!!!! That should piss you off!

Rolltide   
27 minutes ago, JakePA_Titan said:

The article I linked was from the NY Times. Did he call them racist?

Rolltide   

If I used the same facts and the same link to illustrate how America is a shithole unfair racist country Justafan would have been as excited as a 13 year old at a Justin Beiber concert. He would have given me the double thumbs up. 

He celebrates black failure, he loves it. 

Justafan   
7 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Libtards do this all the time. They look at differences in achievement to illustrate oppression and unfairness but when I do the same it is racist. Yes I'm saying that blacks are failing in America due to their own efforts or lack thereof and the abysmal failure of libtard policies are evident. 

The absence of black fathers and responsible parenting and the idiot attitude that blacks cannot succeed because of white racism. 

Justafan defends people who hate this country and slams a Jewish man just for being a conservative. Black people do not need your lame white guilt sympathy. They need responsible parents and capitalism. You are the racist. 

The difference is in semantics but it's important.  Liberals assume that there is something wrong with the system to explain why one group of people are doing worse than others.  You assume they're just not as good of people.

They're both assumptions and then all the research gets poured into substantiating the original assumption.  The arguments are all formulated to go back to simple positions and simple truth.  There is truth in both arguments and they have both grown substantially more complicated over time but you didn't come to have an honest conversation.  You came to spew hate.  Your blindspots and your insecurities make you a stupid, petty, angry, bitter little man.  

Soxcat   

Well actually liberals believe  the government is in people's best interest and Republicans assume people are in the people's best interest.  Since the government hasn't proven to be in the people's best interest most of the time (not to mention the ridiculous corruption of the Dems and their fing games) the idiots with the blind spot include you.

Take the SC hearings as an example.  The lying Dems march some bimbo who is caught lying continuously and the leaders of that party are all in on it.  These are the people we should trust to be in our best interest?  Really?  We have seen a justice system that is corrupt and actually pied on a candidate using opposition research to justify it.  SO don't give any of us lectures on anything.  None of you asswipe liberals have any credibility of any kind.  I guess walls are evil and racist (your way of thinking).  Not only are you wrong but you sound like a complete moron.  So does Pelosi (speaker of the house) and about every Dem candidate for president.  All of you are a fucking joke.  Schumer is a joke (out right lied about Barr's testimony). You are a zombie mentally.  No capacity to think.  No, there is no fucking way I want these retarded tools making decisions for me and taking my money.  

On top of that we have spent billions to end poverty and violence in our cities and have ZERO to show for it.  We spend more on our schools and they get worse.  

Here is a great idea.  You libtards get the fuck out of our way and let us fix this country.