Rolltide

Candace Owens pwns the demtards...

2 hours ago, NFLStudent said:

I know.

I know.

She smeared herself by bringing Hitler into the conversation period. No one asked her about Hitler. The guy speaking before her didn't bring up Hitler. She did it by herself. There are other ways to defend nationalism without bringing up Hitler. The guy talking before her defended Nationalism for nearly 2 mins and didn't bring up Hitler's name once.

Are you just stupid? She brought up Hitler as someone to NOT use as an example of a nationalist only because you stupid fucking lefties compare Trump's nationalistic goals erroneously to Hitler. She is pointing out what dumb fucks you are.

17 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

Are you just stupid?

No. I'm not.

17 minutes ago, LongTimeFan said:

She brought up Hitler as someone to NOT use as an example of a nationalist only because you stupid fucking lefties compare Trump's nationalistic goals erroneously to Hitler. She is pointing out what dumb fucks you are.

She did it poorly. 

And I will say that the media needs to stop comparing Trump to Hilter. Trump isn't nearly that evil. 

Trump is a little mean. He's all bravado. He's New York.

But Trump isn't killing millions of people. That's ridiculous. 

17 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot1 said:

“Owens stated she had no interest in politics whatsoever before 2015, but previously identified as liberal.”

hmmm...I wonder what changed 

Someone gave her MAGA dick and she saw the light. 

7 hours ago, Rolltide said:

Some statistics that Candace quoted at the hearing. 

There are 4 high schools and one middle school in Baltimore where not one student, not even one can do math at a competent level. In California 75% of black students cannot read at a high school level. 

These are the people that Jamal wants to run our country. 

So when it was an obvious lie that Michael Cohen was never in Prague or his cell phone never pinged in Prague did Jamal pull those 25 threads on the subject? Did you?

what do the kids in those schools have to do with anyone black becoming a leader in this country?

....oohhh... you thank all black people are just stupid motherfuckers. 

right..

just like all Alabama fans are the christian gay sex loving extremely fucking racist types like you.

11 hours ago, titanruss said:

what do the kids in those schools have to do with anyone black becoming a leader in this country?

right..

just like all Alabama fans are the christian gay sex loving extremely fucking racist types like you.

It's a shot at Dems. But this is what happens when you're brainwashed and programmed to find racism in something. 

And I see the hate they inspired showed itself as well at the end. 

Rolltide   

This is why we use the term libtards. Any normal thinking person would object to Ted Lieu's methods to smear an American citizen appearing before a congressional committee without even giving her an opportunity to respond. All you need to say is that he was wrong and while you disagree with Owens on many issues you agree she has a right to believe what she wants. That's what a liberal would say. A libtards calls her a twat.

Candace does not want to be on your plantation. She does not want any part of your slave-victim culture.  That's why you hate her and that is why that asshole Ted Lieu tried to smear her. 

Justafan   

You know she's an idiot when she starts quoting Prager university videos.  Brainwashed indeed.  She's entitled to her opinion, but it's a pretty misinformed one.  

Rolltide   
On ‎4‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 12:57 AM, titanruss said:

right..

If 75% of black males in California are basically illiterate that does not indicate a high level of intelligence. California is also a model libtard state.  You want the whole country to be like that. 

https://www.nytimes.com/2010/11/09/education/09gap.html

You can't blame poverty because according to this NY times article poor whites do as well or better than black kids who do not grow up poor. 

Rolltide   
6 minutes ago, Justafan said:

?ou know she's an idiot when she starts quoting Prager university videos.  Brainwashed indeed.  She's entitled to her opinion, but it's a pretty misinformed one.  

So you hate Jews also? What video did she quote? What did she say that was not accurate? 

You are a racist asshole. 

Edited by Rolltide

Justafan   
5 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

So you hate Jews also? What video did she quote? What did she say that was not accurate? 

You are a racist asshole. 

She quoted a Prager U video when asked about the southern strategy while being interviewed after her testimony.

Hate Jews?  Really?  Because I dislike Prager, who is a far-right religious ass hole propaganda machine?  No.  That's not how that works.

You really don't want to have the racist argument again.  You lose every time and I don't even have to say much.  You come in here and post a bunch of shit that lets everyone know exactly where you stand.  

Edited by Justafan

Rolltide   
29 minutes ago, Justafan said:

he quoted a Prager U video when asked about the southern strategy while being interviewed after her testimony.

Hate Jews?  Really?  Because I dislike Prager, who is a far-right Christian ass hole propaganda machine?  No.  That's not how that works.

You really don't want to have the racist argument again.  You lose every time and I don't even have to say much.  You come in here and post a bunch of shit that lets everyone know exactly where you stand.  

Dennis Prager is not a Christian you imbecilic moron he is a Jew!!!!! A Jew who speaks, reads and writes fluent Hebrew! He is a well educated well spoken man who does not hate on anybody but he makes these outstanding videos that destroy your libtard myths. 

Candace Owens is not begging you to give her a handout she is not appealing to your racist white guilt.  That is why you hate her. 

Once again we have a libtard who hates free speech and free ideas. 

Edited by Rolltide

Rolltide   

Justafan(Claimed to once serve in the military) would never say any negative thing about a Sharia law Muslim who says that "somebody did something" on 9/11. He will attack viciously a religious Jew who is exercising his right to free speech and a black woman who is not interested in his handouts.