Rolltide

Candace Owens pwns the demtards...

Rolltide   

Only in the world of libtard does a man who defends a black woman get called a racist while the redneck who calls her a dumb twat is not called a racist. 

Edited by Rolltide

'Nator   

Right wing redneck's peckers get rock hard when someone can articulate their talking points without sounding marble mouthed. When that same person is black lady it's like a forbidden fuckin' fantasy. 

1 hour ago, Rolltide said:

Keep playing stupid. They hated her and wanted to destroy her before she could say a word. These heroes of yours said that she associated with hate groups before she said one word and then a congressman tried to smear her with an edited clip. What are they scared of?

Heroes? Ted Lieu isn't my hero I assure you.

By the way she smeared herself. 

I will agree there was no need for the Congressman to do that. 

She has no power she is not elected to anything. Why are powerful elected officials trying to denigrate her and smear her just for having a difference of opinion? A black person according to them is not allowed to have that opinion. 

Who says she's not allowed to have an opinion? No one said that. 

I do not expect you to understand because you don't give a fuck about freedom in this country. No libtards does. 

I'm not a libtard. I'm an American. 

But I don't expect you to understand because I don't agree with you. 

And if you want to have a "who cares about freedom more" contest let's do it. I don't think you'll do very well. 

Edited by NFLStudent

Rolltide   
1 minute ago, NFLStudent said:

Heroes? Ted Lieu isn't my hero I assure you.

By the way she smeared herself. 

I will agree there was no need for the Congressman to do that. 

Who says she's not allowed to have an opinion? No one said that. 

I'm not a libtard. I'm an American. 

But I don't expect you to understand because I don't agree with you. 

And you want to have a "who cares about freedom more" contest let's do it. I don't think you'll do very well. 

She did not smear herself she defended nationalism. What is the opposite of nationalism? Hating your country?

Just now, Rolltide said:

She did not smear herself she defended nationalism. What is the opposite of nationalism? Hating your country?

She didn't smear herself defending Nationalism. She smeared herself using Hitler as an example. 

Rolltide   
28 minutes ago, 'Nator said:

Right wing redneck's peckers get rock hard when someone can articulate their talking points without sounding marble mouthed. When that same person is black lady it's like a forbidden fuckin' fantasy. 

She is not marble mouthed at all redneck hillbilly boy. She is articulate you racist ass. 

Which one of those rednecks in Pulp fiction are you? Zed or Maynard? the gimp?

Edited by Rolltide

Rolltide   
2 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

She didn't smear herself defending Nationalism. She smeared herself using Hitler as an example. 

She never defended Hitler on anything. You do not even know what the question was she was asked. Don't you get it she never defended Hitler that is the smear. 

Edited by Rolltide

1 minute ago, Rolltide said:

She never defended Hitler on anything. You do not even know what the question was she was asked. Don't you get it she never defended Hitler that is the smear. 

I've heard the whole exchange, question included.

Never said she defended Hilter. 

"Fake News folks. Fake News!" Donald J. Trump. 45th President of the United States of America.

Rolltide   
5 minutes ago, NFLStudent said:

I've heard the whole exchange, question included.

Never said she defended Hilter. 

"Fake News folks. Fake News!" Donald J. Trump. 45th President of the United States of America.

The question she was responding to was not in the clip played by Lieu. 

Lieu never engaged her or asked her a question. He only wanted to smear her and did not have the decency or the courage to engage her directly. 

So how did she smear herself then if you don't think she defended Hitler? 

Edited by Rolltide

'Nator   
13 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

She is not marble mouthed at all redneck hillbilly boy. She is articulate you racist ass. 

Which one of those rednecks in Pulp fiction are you? Zed or Maynard? the gimp?

I see you biting Trump’s “I know you are but what am I!” style. Neat. 

You can’t even read, you dumb hick. Go back and look at what I said.

“...when someone can articulate their talking points without sounding marble mouthed.”

Edited by 'Nator

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 

I just might have to add some supplemental date in my patent for my tard stick. One wack in the morning might have longer lasting effects than I could have ever hoped for. CHA CHING!

Rolltide   

I know you redneck southern libtards like the back of my hand. You all sound like Boomhauer and like calling other people dumb and racist. You use your 350 word vocabulary and your 8th grade education the best you can I'll give you that. Manningenvy is the intellectual of the group. 

Edited by Rolltide

2 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

I know you redneck southern libtards like the back of my hand. You all sound like Boomhauer and like calling other people dumb and racist. You use your 350 word vocabulary and your 8th grade education the best you can I'll give you that. Manningenvy is the intellectual of the group. 

Way too late to get on your knees. Email’s are being answered from the class of 93 as you go KOO KOO. I hope no animals were involved.

27 minutes ago, Rolltide said:

The question she was responding to was not in the clip played by Lieu. 

I know.

Lieu never engaged her or asked her a question. He only wanted to smear her and did not have the decency or the courage to engage her directly. 

I know.

So how did she smear herself then if you don't think she defended Hitler? 

She smeared herself by bringing Hitler into the conversation period. No one asked her about Hitler. The guy speaking before her didn't bring up Hitler. She did it by herself. There are other ways to defend nationalism without bringing up Hitler. The guy talking before her defended Nationalism for nearly 2 mins and didn't bring up Hitler's name once.

Edited by NFLStudent