Oh, fuck off PETA

9 minutes ago, Opus74 said:

"Catfish are unique individuals who feel pain and fear, value their own lives"

Not when they're dead.

If there is any organization more irrelevant that PETA I can't think of it.

I mean... where's all the outrage every harvest season when farmers are brutally butchering fields of corn stalks? #PlantLivesMatter

Seriously, fuck humanity and it's murderous ways. We should all die and let the other animals take over.

PETA was ok and a bit necessary for a while. Ethically slaughtered meat produces less stress hormones and the meat will get to you healthier and with less of a rancid taste. ... and driving certain animals to extinction for no reason needs to be fought against. 

They pretty much became a bunch of retards sometime ~25 years ago.

2 minutes ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Maybe I'm mistaken, but is bread really that healthy for birds? Also, why the fuck would I feed a fed horse? Are we trying to create an obesity epidemic in the equine population?

Look in a mirror. All the answers will be looking back at you.

2 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Maybe I'm mistaken, but is bread really that healthy for birds? Also, why the fuck would I feed a fed horse? Are we trying to create an obesity epidemic in the equine population?

also taking the bull by the horns means to control them not impaling yourself 

On 4/11/2019 at 4:31 PM, NashvilleNinja said:

Also, why the fuck would I feed a fed horse? Are we trying to create an obesity epidemic in the equine population?

Because they're vegans.

And the only way to get a vegan to STFU about how bad meat is, is to feed them until they pass out.

Mr Ed could have told you all about it, but Wilbur had to shoot him to get him to STFU.

Wilbur didn't know about the overfeeding trick.

Archived