Preseason Game Number Three--STEELERS

Number9

3 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Oh, offseason.  You inspire such worthless threads.  A preseason opponent is being used as a cudgel vs Mariota now?  At least open the discussion to ... hell, I can't think of anything interesting to say about the preseason at this point in time.  Maybe after the draft?

OR, maybe wait until after the game.  I am now Notnotrdamas.  So, maybe, just maybe.  Have some hope.  Jees.

We must remember, Mariota lately has had a small window of games when he's fully healthy.  So training camp and preseason games could constitute a large percentage of his 100% healthy play time.  Last year, when Marcus tossed that pass to Taywan and he ran 47 yards to score a TD.  I got so excited I had to change my undies.  I spilled lemonade while celebrating on my wife-beater, not what some of you think.  I was posting about the badass offense we were going to have and so were a whole lot of you.  We were praising ML as God come to raise us'n to new heights.  He knew the secret to unlock the greatness of Marcus.  I was leading the cheers.

But I had not lost my mind, I remember we all agreed that 2018 was the year Marcus had to show he was 'da man.'  No mo' excuses.