Sign in to follow this  
Number9

Preseason Game Number Three--STEELERS

Oh, offseason.  You inspire such worthless threads.  A preseason opponent is being used as a cudgel vs Mariota now?  At least open the discussion to ... hell, I can't think of anything interesting to say about the preseason at this point in time.  Maybe after the draft?

Number9   
3 minutes ago, CreepingDeath said:

Oh, offseason.  You inspire such worthless threads.  A preseason opponent is being used as a cudgel vs Mariota now?  At least open the discussion to ... hell, I can't think of anything interesting to say about the preseason at this point in time.  Maybe after the draft?

OR, maybe wait until after the game.  I am now Notnotrdamas.  So, maybe, just maybe.  Have some hope.  Jees.

12 minutes ago, Number9 said:

OR, maybe wait until after the game.  I am now Notnotrdamas.  So, maybe, just maybe.  Have some hope.  Jees.

I will wait.  Preseason can be interesting, but it is usually pretty boring.  

Opus74   
42 minutes ago, Number9 said:

Preseason Game Number Three will be against the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Marcus just shat his pants.  :58_disappointed_relieved:

For third game starting qb's rarely even dress so I guess he'll have to shat his street pants.

Edited by Opus74

6 minutes ago, Opus74 said:

For third game starting qb's rarely even dress so I guess he'll have to shat his street pants.

I assume you're being sarcastic?

1 hour ago, Titans279 said:

Tannehill will light up their second string and people will be calling for him to start. 

Ha! Fucker's barely lit up a cigarette so far and some already are calling for that.

7 hours ago, Titans279 said:

Tannehill will light up their second string and people will be calling for him to start. 

Well their starters arent that good to begin with and if Mariota sucks with Davis, Henry, Walker, Humphries, and Jonnu and Tannehill balls out with Tajae, Fluellen, Batson, and Firkser, they'll have good reason to. 

5 hours ago, NashvilleNinja said:

Ha! Fucker's barely lit up a cigarette so far and some already are calling for that.

Well if they're both healthy, Tanne is better 🤷‍♂️