Sign in to follow this  
KingTitan8

Pats request to play Titans,Lions in preseason

12 minutes ago, KingTitan8 said:

and gets them the first two games. How do they just get what they want

The EXACT same way that we do most preseasons, have you noticed how we have always played the Packers? It's because both teams agree to it

You know damn well that Titans want to play the Pats too. Teams like playing against coaches they are comfortable with in preseason because you can talk to each other to game plan about what you want to run against each other

27 minutes ago, KingTitan8 said:

and gets them the first two games. How do they just get what they want

Teams generally pick their own preseason opponents (other than presumably the HOF game). Both teams just have to agree on it.

Edited by Starkiller

3 minutes ago, Starkiller said:

Teams generally pick their own preseason opponents (other than presumably the HOF game). Both teams just have to agree on it.

Exactly.... And there is no way that the Patriots South don't want to practice against their friends in the north

nine   

Hopefully they end up doing a few scrimmages as well....let the younger guys see first hand how a championship team prepares and carries itself.

“Clearly you know all the head coaches, but you have a better relationship with some of the other ones, and Bill is one that I have a better relationship with,” Vrabel said. “So it was, “Hey, we’re putting in to play you guys in the preseason. And Bill was like, “Can we come to Nashville and practice?” I feel like they are a good team to practice against just because of the same expectations, trying to get stuff done, trying to get things accomplished but not fighting or anything.”To quote Vrabel n Just to put sum perspective on it pretty sure it was our idea and mutually agreed upon.

Billicheat lives here and has a big tittied blonde girlfriend in franklin. Of course he wants to come here and practice and stay as long as possible on the company dime. 

Face   
56 minutes ago, Justafan said:

I think it's great.  Practice and scrimmage against great teams.  Only makes them better.  

This is exactly what I took out of it.